Space opening

MikeNel

No longer active
Anybody going to Space opening?

We have a group of 20 crazy Dutch clubbers who will be there on the 1st of june!

I will be out there too for Space Opening!

At mo all my mates have pulled out of going but I am def going, hoping to meet some friends out there from last year.

Where are all you guys staying - room for one more?

Have a great time out there - see you on the TERRACE!

Meeee, i'll be there :D

Playing at El Divino the night before, so not sure what time I'll make it there, but i WILL be there ;)

Missy AJ said:
Playing at El Divino the night before

a little bird told me that on may 31st kancela is celebrating a special party at el divino to promote its tour in mainland spain - is that right? ;)

Missy AJ

See you at El Divino then!

We will make sure your at Space early on Sunday morning - what is the party at El Divino??

Cant wait until the end of the month!!

Jimbob.

Going to Space opening 010603...on my own though...my two slacker mates have pulled out of our trip at the last minute...so I'll be all alone...need some friends to drag me to DC10 next morning...I'm six foot two, good fun and a mad Irish basta*d...

Hi mate,

Am in same boat as you - both friends just not hardcore enough/still not made up ther minds!

Will see you on the Terrace then - should be able to track you down?? Am def up for DC10 on Monday morning too so will drag each other along but am sure by then will have made 30 new best friends!

Soooooooooooooo cannot wait now...17 days to go!

LaLaLand said:
Going to Space opening 010603...on my own though...my two slacker mates have pulled out of our trip at the last minute...so I'll be all alone...need some friends to drag me to DC10 next morning...I'm six foot two, good fun and a mad Irish basta*d...

That sucks but I wouldnt worry, it just means you will make friends easier on your own and will probably end up in a big group by the time you home!

Out of interest, where are the best places in Dublin? I was over there the weekend before last and had a great time but the clubs seemed pretty tame? We saw Morales in Spirit which was OK (after some outrageuos door blagging :)

Jimbob said:
Will see you on the Terrace then - should be able to track you down?? Am def up for DC10 on Monday morning too so will drag each other along but am sure by then will have made 30 new best friends!
Excellent...have u seen the line up and set times???
Terazza 010603
09:30-11:30 David Moreno
12:00-13:30 Sara Main
13:30-15:30 Tania Vulcano
15:30-17:30 Smokin Jo
17:30-19:30 Jonathan Ulysses
19:30-21:30 Tom Novy
21:30-24:00 Steve Lawler
Dentro 010603
08:00-09:30 Steff Navaro
09:30-11:00 DJ Shade
11:00-13:00 Oscar Colorado
13:00-15:00 Juan Gomez
15:00-16:30 DJ Pepo Lanzoni
16:30-18:00 DJ J Luis
18:00-20:00 Surprise set
20:00-22:00 Voodoo & Serano
22:00-24:00 Reche
24:00-03:00 John Digweed
03:00-06:00 Carl Cox--------->then to DC10
Outer Space 010603
14:00-16:00 Villeneuve
16:00-18:00 Sin Plomo
18:00-20:00 Audio Drive
20:00-22:00 Surprise set
22:00-Close Jose de Divina

Cannot fu.ck.in.g wait.........16days12hours...

McRackin said:
Missy AJ said:
Playing at El Divino the night before

a little bird told me that on may 31st kancela is celebrating a special party at el divino to promote its tour in mainland spain - is that right? ;)

That little birdie is correct ;)

the little birdie also told me that the party at el divino will be called ibiza connection!! :p

birdy.gif

Dutch? Crazy?

Did you just say 20 crazy Dutch clubbers? I don't think the words crazy and Dutch can be used in the same sentence. The Germans, yes, for they gave us bondage.
The Spanish, yes, because Ibiza itself is Spanish
The French are just French, I think that says it all
The Italians are crazy- ever saw The Godfather?
The English are crazy. Need proof? Monty Python. 'Nuff said.
The Americans are crazy because if you don't aggree with them, Bush will find oil in your country and blow it the f*ck up, under the pretext of "liberation".
The Japaneese are Kooky. Not crazy.
The Australians are the craziest people in the world, this I will argue until I am blue in the face.
The Greeks are crazy because they are mad that they are the hairest buggers in the world.
All that said, the Dutch aren't crazy. All the crazyness in the world has passed them up. So, next time you use the word "crazy" to describe a person, make sure they come from the right country.[/i]

LOL rusty

techno calm it down please ;-)

i have just edited your signature too

Sorry. I guess I'm just angry at everything. I'm mad at my life, my piss-ant town, my idiot president (OK, all Republicans in general), my school, the French (It's just fun to pick on the French :) ) and everybody else in the world.

Re: Dutch? Crazy?

Technoindustrial said:
Did you just say 20 crazy Dutch clubbers? I don't think the words crazy and Dutch can be used in the same sentence. The Germans, yes, for they gave us bondage.
The Spanish, yes, because Ibiza itself is Spanish
The French are just French, I think that says it all
The Italians are crazy- ever saw The Godfather?
The English are crazy. Need proof? Monty Python. 'Nuff said.
The Americans are crazy because if you don't aggree with them, Bush will find oil in your country and blow it the f*ck up, under the pretext of "liberation".
The Japaneese are Kooky. Not crazy.
The Australians are the craziest people in the world, this I will argue until I am blue in the face.
The Greeks are crazy because they are mad that they are the hairest buggers in the world.
All that said, the Dutch aren't crazy. All the crazyness in the world has passed them up. So, next time you use the word "crazy" to describe a person, make sure they come from the right country.[/i]

Sweet dreams. Got enough samples to proove that we were the most crazy clubbers visiting Space opening. Seems to be that you won't fit in when i read about your thoughts.... Never mind, enjoy life....

And then:
we got the #1 dj in the world (Tiësto)
we have the best outdoor event (Dance Valley, 90.000 visitors)
we have 3 dj's in the world top 10
we have complete football stadions filled up with party people
we have CRAZYLAND (www.crazyland.org)
we have the best skaters in the world
we play good soccer
we have the best drugs
we speak all the languages
and so on and so on....

Calm down dears !

bellyemoticon.gif

Look .. that'll be ME at Space on Sunday !

Back