Space opening

Ahh, I won't fit in. Won't be the first time. I still say I'm this f*cked-up because of a massive right-wing conspericy. And Wimpers, what are you saying, what are you implying? The Belgins are cool, for any country that gave us those great waffles has to be.
I think you get my criteria. Feed me somthing good or act crazy in a movie/TV program, and I'll respect your culture. Until then all I have to go on is Goldmember from Austin Powers (Who actually is the Canadian Mike Meyers- That dirty Canuck!) It seems to me the Dutch are honest, respectful, upstanding, proud people. Sorry i pissed any peeps off. Listen, never take what I say for face value.

ONE MORE THING- whatever outdoor event you could think of pales in comparison to the amazing penta-annual WOODSTOCK!

www.blindidentity.com

i just wanted to make people ask questions, like what's up with using "z" to make words plural? Once again, I just like picking on people, sorry I pissed anybody off, it's still better to be pissed off than to be pissed on.

I think Michael Caine said it best as Austin Powers' Dad...

"There's only two things in this world that I can't stand;
1) Intollerence of other nations,
2) ...and the Dutch!"

(One of my best friends is from holland and he is pretty crazy and a top bloke just before anyone thinks this post was about anything other than comedy)

Back