Space @ Eden

lithpower

Has anyone been to Space @ Eden? I know it's not the "real" Space... They have had some great lineups so far, and several more coming! The only video I've seen so far looked like very few phones, not visual-focused, and lots of people having a good time.

Last night in room two was great. Sweaty vibe, smoke-machine working on overload, everybody surround the DJ a la Boiler Room and some quality techno from Dax J and Rene Wise. Musically, the main room wasn't my bag yesterday, but it was busy enough for an atmosphere. Personally, room two aside, I think it was one of their poorer line-ups, which would account for the lower attendance but I expect the next three weeks to be a lot busier. Not much in terms of "visuals" about from a few Space signs and boxlights. It's dark and the focus is on the music for sure

This is great to hear! I love a good, dark, music-focused experience like this. I know the more production-oriented nights get more exposure, but it seems like there's still a lot of good options that fall into this category. I don't see this as nostalgic, more like embracing a straightforward approach.

I have tickets for the party on 28 June , which looks like a great line up. Then I got taken aback by some comments in the Ibiza forums that the music in the past parties was not good, nowhere close to techno.

Looking at the lineup on 28th, I wouldn’t expect djs, like Dubfire, play anything commercial.

WIC, your review gave me some comfort that we would not be disappointed and wouldn’t have to look for a replacement party.

Hopefully more reviews will come in after the party on 21st.

Well, last Friday was billed as Techno, but the main room was definitely not. It was earbleed EDM to my mind. But room two was definitely the real deal. I think 28 June should be a great night musically

Well, last Friday was billed as Techno, but the main room was definitely not. It was earbleed EDM to my mind. But room two was definitely the real deal. I think 28 June should be a great night musically
Thank you WIC.

No Late Replies last night - their flight was cancelled. Rampini (never heard of him) played the set before deadmau5 and was really good. Ended on Hale Bopp which sounded great on that sound system. deadmau5 then did his thing and I actually quite enjoyed it. Never went too cheesy and course included lots of his own tracks

It must be a bit of a different and fun experience seeing Deadmau5 without the visuals, I get the impression that's rare now. Probably allows more spontaneity. And based on what you've shared so far, it looks like this is a good night to try out.

How long are the sets? I see it's typically 4+ playing in each room

Back