Space Closing 2016

Have to be honest, I'd probably be the same. I sometimes hate those "last times" at a club. I lived in The End London in my 20s. The worst thing I ever did was go to the last party! I had a blast the months before it closed and then the last party was weird. People were almost too emotional to enjoy it. That's my slight fear with the last few weeks of Space....
I went to the End closing (my first London club actually)... Unfortunately I had to leave At 7am as flight was 11. I thought it was superb (there was a bar across the street that was pretty cool - I presume it's still there?). I recall the people were really really fine..not like some of the so-called clubbers you get now. There was lots of hugging going on. The tunes were great, my only regret was leaving so early....considering I've missed flight by days in ibiza it was quite sensible for a change.

That last space is gonna be an amazing party but very sad too. I thought last summer was gonna be my last and so at the closing I had a little word with space, said bye and thanks! Luckily I'm goin back this year so gonna go as many times as possible. Hope they take the roof off the terrace!

People do realise the club will still be there and isn't getting demolished?

Thank god this is the case.
The way people are going on about Nation (Cream) and the fact the demolition is starting soon is getting on my nerves.

It would be 10000% worse with Space.

I had a little word with space, said bye and thanks!
wtf_gif_urkel.gif

Thank f#ck you never swam naked in the pool at Ku..:eek: you be in a right state what happened to that club..

I have to be there for last ever Space in it's current form.

Just so I'm clear, the latest is that expected date will be on 2nd but it's still tbc?

Last edited:
Think it was initially put on Space Facebook account as 2nd October This was back in January.

I contacted them direct the other day and they said no confirmation as yet.

I am still hoping for 9th as booked then but think It will be 2nd.

Yeah they responded to me on Facebook and said 2nd October originally, but then they said it was yet to be confirmed. Can't see it changing though, all of the other nights have their closing parties the week before, so can't see why they would leave it empty for an extra week to have the closing on the 9th October?

Yeah they responded to me on Facebook and said 2nd October originally, but then they said it was yet to be confirmed. Can't see it changing though, all of the other nights have their closing parties the week before, so can't see why they would leave it empty for an extra week to have the closing on the 9th October?

Good point

OK so all Pacha closings are the week after 2nd of October, that will have no bearing on anything will it?

Last edited:
How about Amnesia closing? With Cocoon closing on the 3rd, I guess Amnesia might be closing weekend after?

very likely that space and amnesia don't close on the same weekend this year, correct. but...until the clubs finally confirm the dates it's only assumptions.

Back