Space Closing 2016

when i was about 16 i remember smuggling in water purification tablets at Home (space Sunday’s at the time)...was somewhat skint at the time!....it was worth it though
I also went to space the first time when I was 16... It was incredible to me, it was like the 4th or 5th time I was in a club in my entire life!
By the way, first time in my life in a club for me was... El divino summer 2008 (I was 15 then).

when i was about 16 i remember smuggling in water purification tablets at Home (space Sunday’s at the time)...was somewhat skint at the time!....it was worth it though

Home at Space! And from there straight to DC10, waiting for it to get late enough in the day to open the terrace...sigh.

I also went to space the first time when I was 16... It was incredible to me, it was like the 4th or 5th time I was in a club in my entire life!
By the way, first time in my life in a club for me was... El divino summer 2008 (I was 15 then).
That was a good place to lose your clubbing cherry 👏🏻

Went twice hated Hi!
Had some of the best parties of my life in space
I just love it..memories

Parties I remember there
We love sunday's
la leche
La Troya
revolution
El row
Matinee
The Matinée party saturday morning were just AMAZING 🤩
We love too but was quiet the last few years in the morning , people were more going in the afternoon

Last edited:
Back