Space Closing 2016

Just reminds me again that space existed.

imagine being on the sunset terrace now for the last bit of sunlight of the day. then over to el salón for a few chupitos before you then hit the terraza or go into the discoteca. I get double sick, firstly because I really loved space and still haven't really accustomised to what they made of it and two, simply because it's been more than a year now since my last proper party.

imagine being on the sunset terrace now for the last bit of sunlight of the day. then over to el salón for a few chupitos before you then hit the terraza or go into the discoteca. I get double sick, firstly because I really loved space and still haven't really accustomised to what they made of it and two, simply because it's been more than a year now since my last proper party.
Never been to Hi, dont think I can bring myself to. Late 90s, early 00s Space was 🥰🥰🥰

Went twice hated Hi!
Had some of the best parties of my life in space
I just love it..memories
I don't like Hi at all either, I couldn't get my bearings, it felt so much smaller.

Il never forget the first time I went to we love at space. I'd been to a few other nights at space before that but I was blown away by the size of we love and all the rooms open. I was just a kid at the time and I felt really small.

Yes ‘love is in the air“ will never leave me..

I don't like Hi at all either, I couldn't get my bearings, it felt so much smaller

Il never forget the first time I went to we love at space. I'd been to a few other nights at space before that but I was blown away by the size of we love and all the rooms open. I was just a kid at the time and I felt really small.
when i was about 16 i remember smuggling in water purification tablets at Home (space Sunday’s at the time)...was somewhat skint at the time!....it was worth it though

Went twice hated Hi!
Had some of the best parties of my life in space
I just love it..memories

Parties I remember there
We love sunday's
la leche
La Troya
revolution
El row
Matinee
Was there not communmade or something that was quite good (Friday) Matinee on a Saturday was great

I don't like Hi at all either, I couldn't get my bearings, it felt so much smaller.

Yes it's like all the rooms had a nice surprise at we love

Was there not communmade or something that was quite good (Friday) Matinee on a Saturday was great
I don't remember that night...
Space closing was incredible....they played all the classics, was there from 5pm till 6am...then cudnt stay any longer
Wish I did tale of us and Carl cox played

Back