Someone should email the clubs and ask them...

This is what I'll be attempting to bring to the clubs....
If they catch you with a camera what do they do??
I've been to clubs in NY where they'll erase the memory card and make you check the camera or they kick you out....but will let you back in w/o it. The clubs won't actually take it from you would they?

DSCU20WHAND.jpg

yeah I was @ Float in NYC and a bouncer caught my friend taking pics and he took the camera, erased all the pics on the memory card and then made my friend leave. They let him back in after he brought the camera back to the hotel.... but still it sucked that he erased it...

Whoah...after reading this post...wonder if I should have shared my Cream pics. :eek:

I can totally understand why clubs won't allow ppl with cams as some ppl when they are pissed don't pay much mind of what they are shooting at.... subsequently the authorities would get involved if the wrong photos get out!

The worst that can happen and I speak from experience and not that I tried to hide it really..the clubs make you check it in. Privilege and Space particularly. Amnesia was another story as they don't allow it either. But...hopefully when I get back to the island I can continue to take pics now more so than before as I have received such positive feedback on my last pics!

The club scene and experience is indescribable and to share those moments through a pic with friends back home is best!

So guys...lots of luck...bet it will be more difficult this year as club staff will be reading this and know now even more so where to check! Ha, ha.

Oh well...try anyway!

hugoboss said:
yeah I was @ Float in NYC and a bouncer caught my friend taking pics and he took the camera, erased all the pics on the memory card and then made my friend leave. They let him back in after he brought the camera back to the hotel.... but still it sucked that he erased it...

That must have been a cam techy guy to know how to erase your memory! If I were you...don't ever give them business again! Don't go! #$$# em!

Back