Some News From Me

When routine bites hard, and ambitions are low
And resentment rides high, but emotions won't grow
And we're changing our ways, taking different roads
Then love, love will tear us apart again --

Why is the bedroom so cold? You've turned away on your side
Is my timing that flawed - our respect run so dry?
Yet there's still this appeal that we've kept through our lives
Love, love will tear us apart again -- You cry out in your sleep - all my failings expose
There's a taste in my mouth, as desperation takes hold
Just that something so good just can't function no more
When love, love will tear us apart again --

:cry:
Torn apart doesn't even begin to describe it though.

oh dear, umm well i dont know you but i know love hurts sometimes! it can be a right ****ter hey
but, i hope you bounce back :D:D and quick!

oh dear, umm well i dont know you but i know love hurts sometimes! it can be a right ****ter hey
but, i hope you bounce back :D:D and quick!

Thank you. You're a sweetheart.

Lots of people on here know me in person (*out there*). I'd of thought they think I'm irrepressible, in fact, I've claimed as much before. But everyone has a limit and you've can't really give all of yourself to someone without accepting you risk the ultimate pain.

But I have and it's happened and I'm still alive. So, some days right now, it feels like the world has ended, but there are moments when the future declares itself and I'm on the up. I'm old enough and wise enough to know that eventually the latter will overtake the former and the pain will subside.

Preston eh? You know Great Eccleston?

Thank you. You're a sweetheart.

Lots of people on here know me in person (*out there*). I'd of thought they think I'm irrepressible, in fact, I've claimed as much before. But everyone has a limit and you've can't really give all of yourself to someone without accepting you risk the ultimate pain.

But I have and it's happened and I'm still alive. So, some days right now, it feels like the world has ended, but there are moments when the future declares itself and I'm on the up. I'm old enough and wise enough to know that eventually the latter will overtake the former and the pain will subside.

Preston eh? You know Great Eccleston?

its a weird thing love, its breaks yr heart open with such joy, then breaks it open with pain, two sides of the same coin really and unless you put yr whole self in and take a risk then i guess we would miss out on trully knowing love
for me i reckon the hardest thing is actually not closing ourselves off to the prospect of love again, it seems harder as we get older to find someone yr totaly on par with that you can then risk your heart again with!
anyhows, just dont let the heartbreak keep you down! all the best to you :D

aye preston, live here tho not from here so still dont know the surrounding areas that well, great eccleston isnt too far away though, how you know it?

its a weird thing love, its breaks yr heart open with such joy, then breaks it open with pain, two sides of the same coin really and unless you put yr whole self in and take a risk then i guess we would miss out on trully knowing love
for me i reckon the hardest thing is actually not closing ourselves off to the prospect of love again, it seems harder as we get older to find someone yr totaly on par with that you can then risk your heart again with!
anyhows, just dont let the heartbreak keep you down! all the best to you :D

aye preston, live here tho not from here so still dont know the surrounding areas that well, great eccleston isnt too far away though, how you know it?

Thank you 8)

Great Eccleston - I went out with a girl from there for a few years ago. 11 years ago in fact.

I'm bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher! Isn't it amazing how quickly life can get better than it was before it got worse. If that makes sense.

I'm very happy today - just thought I'd share!

I'm sure I've already missed some hints about this if true, but is there a new Ms Buckley around town?

I'm sure I've already missed some hints about this if true, but is there a new Ms Buckley around town?

Has been for a while John, although today's happiness is mainly 'lastdayinthisofficedriving2or3hourseachwaythroughheavycentrallondontraffic'-itis! :lol:

ah, indeed a positive development.

Whilst my morning taxi ride is a mere 15 minutes, I would relish an opportunity to give up my 'stay in the office until at least 8 or else spend an hour in traffic' evening commute. (darn one-way streets!)

Back