Some News From Me

When routine bites hard, and ambitions are low
And resentment rides high, but emotions won't grow
And we're changing our ways, taking different roads
Then love, love will tear us apart again --

Why is the bedroom so cold? You've turned away on your side
Is my timing that flawed - our respect run so dry?
Yet there's still this appeal that we've kept through our lives
Love, love will tear us apart again -- You cry out in your sleep - all my failings expose
There's a taste in my mouth, as desperation takes hold
Just that something so good just can't function no more
When love, love will tear us apart again --

:cry:
Torn apart doesn't even begin to describe it though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0dfd_L4tDk

Yo Bro, I feel for you!! Been there too often!! Time is a great healer, try to be positive, move forward, and above all remember, its their loss!!

Cheers for the support folks. You can't keep a good man down though, so I'm back! Wallowing doesn't suit me and there's no point worrying about things you can't change.

See you soon.

... You can't keep a good man down ...
... so I'm back! ...

6gx15wj.gif

It's really great to see such a good response for our friend Buckley on the forums, loving it that. Not really loving the news of course but Buckley > keep your eyes on the future not the past !Besides, next time you're over in Ibiza i can arrange a *party* with some looky-looky girls if it get's bad ;>

It's really great to see such a good response for our friend Buckley on the forums, loving it that. Not really loving the news of course but Buckley > keep your eyes on the future not the past !Besides, next time you're over in Ibiza i can arrange a *party* with some looky-looky girls if it get's bad ;>

I'm fed up not hard up Dan!:lol:

Back