Printing all my tickets now and reading all the rules and restrictions and a couple thing stood out as well as few questions came up:
- On the ushuaia ticket it says no flip-flops, swimwear or sports jerseys - Isn't ushuaia a pool party technically or no? Girls cant wear bikinis, swimsuits, and guys cant wear swim trunks?
- Pacha - no shorts and sports shoes - are the enforcing the shorts outside of VIP this year? Do they consider all sneakers sports shoes?
- Hi - sneakers ok?
- Privelege/resistance & DC-10. these are the only ones without any warnings. Does that mean anything goes in term of reasonable attire, i.e: they dont care about sneakers and shorts. Are jerseys allowed here? was planning on wearing a basketball jersey to Circoloco
- Is there a security check going into any of these venues, i.e, do they empty or search your pockets or pat you down very heavily?
- for going out during the day and bringing a smallish backpack (40 cm x 30 cm) cause me any problem into getting into any venues that start day time. I don't plan to bring it to any clubs, just for getting around during the day.
- they all say drugs use is harmful to health but not that drugs arent allowed - not a question just thought it was funny LOL