Solomun +1 2019

Went last night, had been to Blue Marlin which was unreal, Artbat and Morillo who was pulling more faces than most of the crowd. Magic though, cracking mix of music.

Missed Tijana T though she was on when we went in, only stayed for Solomuns own set as was pretty much done in after heavy 3 days/nights.

He was bang on though, good crowd and atmosphere. Hard to judge but I thought Dixon/Solomun night on Friday was busier. Could even get down the front and around the club without too many problems last night.

Totally different to last year when I went to opening packed in like sardines shoulder shuffling :lol:

Hard to judge but I thought Dixon/Solomun night on Friday was busier. Could even get down the front and around the club without too many problems last night.

Totally different to last year when I went to opening packed in like sardines shoulder shuffling :lol:

that's certainly also down to the fact it was dixon AND solomun on friday while last night solomun had one of his least-known +1s of the entire season...

You think tonight is going to be busy or not so much?
Trying to decide between this and saga

I think Denis Sulta is a good booking to be honest. Good to see some newer names at +1. I think his style could go down very well.

Back