Solomun +1 2019

Zapclub93

No longer active
Starting a 2019 S+1 thread with the news that opening with Koze will run until 12 noon! As per Solomun Instagram / Facebook ... Looking forwards to 3 visits to this night this year for DJ Tennis, Gerd Janson and Keinemusik (closing) ... I have to say I thought the recent Solomun set at Cercle / Chambord festival was a real return to
form.

this is one of the extended sessions I've alluded to in the gossip thread...

60978001_2260382414028412_773723862859776000_n.jpg

Sounds absolutely brilliant that to be fair. Why is it some parties/clubs seem to be allowed to do this (on occasion) but others seemingly aren’t?

Sounds absolutely brilliant that to be fair. Why is it some parties/clubs seem to be allowed to do this (on occasion) but others seemingly aren’t?

it's within the rules.

ibiza town and san josé allow the clubs one late closer for openings and closings. in theory it should be the first and last party of the season, but in the pacha case they requested for solomun opening (and I guess they will again for solomun closing which is usually the last big night of the season for them). likewise hi got it for their opening and I guess will again for closing.

san antonio have sadly stopped granting these special permits, an overreaction IMO. so sadly currently privi and amnesia cannot even request those.

Time will the queue at this get silly big?

Like if I plan to walk in at 1.30am, how long a queue? Stupid question I know but like going to venues before it gets super busy to get a feel for things first ?
Sometimes the queue is the best bit..?

Thinking of sleeping tonight and getting up in the morning and going .
Any ideas of what the morning vibe would be like ?
As in would lots of people be still there from the night before, a bit worse for wear ha ?
Cheers,

it‘ll be less busy from about 8 or 9 onwards. obviously people will be partying so I guess you know what to expect...

Thoroughly enjoyed myself last night, left just after 8am. Couldn’t go to the toilet as the beats were that good. Perfectly busy all night. Pacha some place

Back