Solo in July?

ClubbinYankee

Hi all.

Looking to make this my first year on the island but since I am in the US, I have a long way to go and no friends with the funds to make it with me. My last buddy with enough money to make it dropped out on me last week.

So now I am faced with a tough choice to make: Toss out this year and wait for next or go solo and meet fellow party seekers to have a good time with.

How tough is it to make it solo? Anywhere in the US would suck to go alone as most people are not hospitable, but I hear good things about Ibiza...

Anyone else going in early July that wants to meet up? Anyone else have experience solo on the island?

I am a guy and I just turned 25. I can party all night long or take it easy.

Ime there from 10th July till 20th looking 2 meet up ime partying but chilling also u on facebook which part of US u from?
Hi all.

Looking to make this my first year on the island but since I am in the US, I have a long way to go and no friends with the funds to make it with me. My last buddy with enough money to make it dropped out on me last week.

So now I am faced with a tough choice to make: Toss out this year and wait for next or go solo and meet fellow party seekers to have a good time with.

How tough is it to make it solo? Anywhere in the US would suck to go alone as most people are not hospitable, but I hear good things about Ibiza...

Anyone else going in early July that wants to meet up? Anyone else have experience solo on the island?

I was on facebook a long time ago but I have not used it for years. I might have to resurrect my account to make this little venture a little easier. I live right outside of Washington DC. Where are you from?

[me from Liverpool in England Could you book 2 go 10th till 20th July QUOTE=ClubbinYankee;1319189]I was on facebook a long time ago but I have not used it for years. I might have to resurrect my account to make this little venture a little easier. I live right outside of Washington DC. Where are you from?[/QUOTE]

Hi all.

Hey bro a fellow American here, 25, made my first Ibiza trip last year solo. had a blast. this year ill be going again ~first week of july too. Let me know if you're interested in meeting up. Either way its easy to make friends.

Peace

Me and 3 of my buddies are going to be in San Antonio the first weekend of July.

Three of us are 25, and one is 28.

Hey bro a fellow American here, 25, made my first Ibiza trip last year solo. had a blast. this year ill be going again ~first week of july too. Let me know if you're interested in meeting up. Either way its easy to make friends.

Peace

Where are you located? Forgot to mention that I am going to shoot for 10 days or so there to make the trip worth it. I was banking on heading over around July first and staying in the San An area. I've heard that is the best place to stay overall.

Me and 3 of my buddies are going to be in San Antonio the first weekend of July.

Three of us are 25, and one is 28.

Where are you from? Since you are only going over for the weekend I will assume you are probably a lot closer than I am? Where are you staying in San An? I was looking at Piscis Park but any suggestions would be appreciated.

Book from 10th till 20th July staying in Abrat right down by Kanya Sunset location ile be ure partber 2 go clubbing with let me know cheers
Where are you from? Since you are only going over for the weekend I will assume you are probably a lot closer than I am? Where are you staying in San An? I was looking at Piscis Park but any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hi all.

hey me and 3 other girls are in san an 2nd-16th july. we are staying in costa sur sol post apartments round in the bay...can't wait, 4th time over there and we're ready to party hard! :)

Haha, no we are from the US also... NYC and Vermont.

Just spending the weekend in Ibiza, but will be in Europe for 3 weeks.

hey me and 3 other girls are in san an 2nd-16th july. we are staying in costa sur sol post apartments round in the bay...can't wait, 4th time over there and we're ready to party hard! :)

Good to hear from some ladies, I was hoping it wasn't going to be all guys going :lol:. Well it looks certain now. I'm going to ask the boss for time off tomorrow/monday and probably book my air tickets/hotel next week. Any suggestions on good hotels?

Stay in Hotel Abrat its right dn by Bar Kanya u can see the sunset nice view book 10th till 20th July will hook up cheers
Good to hear from some ladies, I was hoping it wasn't going to be all guys going :lol:. Well it looks certain now. I'm going to ask the boss for time off tomorrow/monday and probably book my air tickets/hotel next week. Any suggestions on good hotels?

Stay in Hotel Abrat its right dn by Bar Kanya u can see the sunset nice view book 10th till 20th July will hook up cheers

I did want to go during mid July but one of my coworkers has already taken off from the 12th to the 20th. So I am left with the 1st thru the 12th roughly. I'd be happy to meet up during the last couple days I am there though.

Yeah sounds goo ry and stay in Kanya d u have a facebok profile whach part of US u from?
I did want to go during mid July but one of my coworkers has already taken off from the 12th to the 20th. So I am left with the 1st thru the 12th roughly. I'd be happy to meet up during the last couple days I am there though.

last year was my 1st time and I want to go back for a week in late june/early july.

I'm going solo this time, so I'm looking for people to party with and/or share a room with.

Hit me up on facebook: facebook.com/bauerp (no spaces)

U add me on facebook Lyndon Easthope ime goin 10th till 20th july were u gonna stay ere u from?
last year was my 1st time and I want to go back for a week in late june/early july.

I'm going solo this time, so I'm looking for people to party with and/or share a room with.

Hit me up on facebook: facebook.com/bauerp (no spaces)

Me and 2 friends are going July 18-25th. We are all Texas boys, 25-28. One of my bro's may be bringing a girl with him so I may be in need of a wingman. We are probably staying in PDB. Drop me a PM if you need someone to link up with, we'll be going out every night hitting the major titles.

Me and 2 friends are going July 18-25th. We are all Texas boys, 25-28. One of my bro's may be bringing a girl with him so I may be in need of a wingman. We are probably staying in PDB. Drop me a PM if you need someone to link up with, we'll be going out every night hitting the major titles.

WIsh I could postpone but someone at my work is already off in the middle of July so my only option is the 2nd through the 12th.

Well it is official now. I took the time off yesterday and will be booking my plane ticket/hotel tonight or tomorrow. Any advice on where to stay in San An for a good time?

Back