Solo in July?

WIsh I could postpone but someone at my work is already off in the middle of July so my only option is the 2nd through the 12th.

Well it is official now. I took the time off yesterday and will be booking my plane ticket/hotel tonight or tomorrow. Any advice on where to stay in San An for a good time?

we are staying in costa sur sol post apartments round in the bay 2nd - 16th, we wanted to stay nearer to the westend but been to these apartments in 08 and they were nice and reasonably price too 8)

Dates not final yet but looks like they are going to be June 28-Jul 9

Staying in PDB this year, got some nice apts for a good deal. want a clubbing atmosphere this time as well. cant wait.

All booked up now and ready to go. Should be on the island by mid afternoon on the 2nd and staying at the tropical hotel in San Antonio. Is it July yet??

Hi guys booked up to stay in playa den bossa alone from 2/7 - 9/7/10, if anyone interested in meeting up let me know!!

Hi guys booked up to stay in playa den bossa alone from 2/7 - 9/7/10, if anyone interested in meeting up let me know!!

I think I am going to rent a car for at least a couple days when i get there so I would be game for meeting up in the PDB area. I was figuring on spending a good chunk of time on that side of the island anyways.

Cool sounds good , just be carefull of drinking and driving if u hiring a car, was gonna hire a moped myself but thought about it and theres nothing better than chillin with a few beers along the beach bars, so i was gonna travel around by bus its cheap enough too

Cool sounds good , just be carefull of drinking and driving if u hiring a car, was gonna hire a moped myself but thought about it and theres nothing better than chillin with a few beers along the beach bars, so i was gonna travel around by bus its cheap enough too

Yeah that does sound pretty good, and probably cheaper and easier to park...

sounds like a good plan beatpusher lol and yeah no parking probs clubbinyankee, if u want to meet let me know

Back