BeeRearz

Hello! American female coming solo from Miami to Ibiza to celebrate my birthday!!! I am a lover of house and techno and have always dreamed of a Spanish holiday! Looking to meet other solo travelers or anyone attending the same events :)

I am booking a hostel in San Antonio and plan to use the Discobus to get to and from clubs.

As of right now my schedule is very full and looks like this:
Sat Sept 15: ANTS then Elrow
Sun Sept 16: Solomun+1
Mon Sept 17: Circoloco
Tues Sept 18: Eric Prydz
Weds Sept 19: Paradise
Fri Sept 21: Music On

I plan to do the IBZ Boat Party or Beautiful People Party. Feel free to share your experiences on either boat party. Also planning a day trip to Formentera and possibly Es Vedra. Looking for some recommendations for other activities as well!

Last edited:
I’m in ibiza now but I’m planning on coming back again that week!! Haven’t decided 100% yet but once I know if I’m going I’ll let you know!

I’m in ibiza now but I’m planning on coming back again that week!! Haven’t decided 100% yet but once I know if I’m going I’ll let you know!
Awesome definitely! How is it?? What events are you thinking about going to?

It’s great! Not as busy as usual though, but it’s only early June. Need to do Elrow as I haven’t had chance to go this time, and pacha too.

Nice schedule but i don't see any House on it :D...
Try to include Zoo project sunday(cheap fair prices) and Blue Marlin friday (free as u plan Ants on sat) & ull have all main ibz clubbing experience
Ants ,Music on: baddest experience as far im concerned, i never follow trends/hype but impressions of parties i ve done (7 ibz 18,50 ibz 17, 50 ibz 16, so i had some little feedbacks from parties & from mates that experience it 1rst time, 90% of friends contacts are music on addict :rolleyes:)

Last edited:
It’s great! Not as busy as usual though, but it’s only early June. Need to do Elrow as I haven’t had chance to go this time, and pacha too.
I’ve been dying to do Elrow it looks like a wild time haha I’ve only been to Pacha in NYC so I’m excited to go to the original! If you do end up coming it would be cool to go with ya :)

Nice schedule but i don't see any House on it :D...
Try to include Zoo project sunday(cheap fair prices) and Blue Marlin friday (free as u plan Ants on sat) & ull have all main ibz clubbing experience
Ants ,Music on: baddest experience as far im concerned, i never follow trends/hype but impressions of parties i ve done (7 ibz 18,80 ibz 17, 80 ibz 16, so i had some little feedbacks from parties & from mates that experience it 1rst time, 90% of friends contacts are music on addict :rolleyes:)
Great clip of Solomun!!! I recently discovered him and he amazes me... I’m really going to Music On for the Martinez Brothers. Even though there is a possibility they’ll play Circoloco. I saw them at Space during Miami Music Week and partied until noon after Ultra it was insane!

Zoo Project was on my list, but still iffy about it. Have heard nothing but great things about the vibe and I’d love to dress up haha

Blue Marlin is a must! Thanks for the tips!

BMI is a must (some here hate it because of vip image but i focus only on music & it never dissapoint me & 100% of people i bring there ) i have to get back there sat july 21th afernoon,in order to buy my big bmi waterproof bag 70€ i lost last week first day home after opening :D
with this bag ill fill all elrow goodies i ll pickup sat night at elrow (5 ibz elrow last year, 20+ animal hats :cool: picked for my niece/nephews,1 big palmtree, 1 big watermelon inflatable,1 big inflatable for the beach,10 elrow balloons Elrow tix were paid back :lol: ),2h30 confettis inflatable blast, so b in amnesia 1h30 max..it used to b 2.00am the blast last year, very rammy party, don t go out in smoking aera if u ffind nice spot as its a pain to come back, each time i went to smoke aera outside ,i didnt come back to the club except closing 17, ill avoid as much possible to leave the dancefloor
Among many parties BMI sunday(7-8 times) & zoo project (10times last year )are the 2 daytimes i hardly recommand, zoo used to b on sat, now on sunday :confused:
Have a look of my post a little down and u ll have info for many ibz parties...

Last edited:
BMI is a must (some here hate it because of vip image but i focus only on music & it never dissapoint me & 100% of people i bring there ) i have to get back there sat july 21th afernoon,in order to buy my big bmi waterproof bag 70€ i lost last week first day home after opening :D
with this bag ill fill all elrow goodies i ll pickup sat night at elrow (5 ibz elrow last year, 20+ animal hats :cool: picked for my niece/nephews,1 big palmtree, 1 big watermelon inflatable,1 big inflatable for the beach,10 elrow balloons Elrow tix were paid back :lol: ),2h30 confettis inflatable blast, so b in amnesia 1h30 max..it used to b 2.00am the blast last year, very rammy party, don t go out in smoking aera if u ffind nice spot as its a pain to come back, each time i went to smoke aera outside ,i didnt come back to the club except closing 17, ill avoid as much possible to leave the dancefloor
Among many parties BMI sunday(7-8 times) & zoo project (10times last year )are the 2 daytimes i hardly recommand, zoo used to b on sat, now on sunday :confused:
Have a look of my post a little down and u ll have info for many ibz parties...
I was worried about the VIP status of Blue Marlin once I looked at their menu haha

Very excited to experience Elrow for that reason. I’ve never been to an American party with an ambiance like that. I can see how it might get chaotic!

Thank you for the info!!

Don't look at Bmi menus, coke is still 5€ & real cocktail 14€, so still cheaper than big clubs Amnesia Hi Pacha
if keen on martinez bro & if they play dc10 i hardly advice u friday glitterbox, that is the Ibz House music party (not for spotlight snobbery nerdz , but we don't care as those guys don't dance :D) with a lineup that is not poor
2 years ago some ibz virgin usa girls told me they hate music on paying 70€, i told them to ask me b4 going to the clubs as i foresee it
Dimitri From Paris
Todd Terry
DJ Harvey
Horse Meat Disco
Purple Disco Machine
Luke Solomon
Heidi Lawden
Krywald & Farrer
Barbara Tucker (live PA)

Don't look at Bmi menus, coke is still 5€ & real cocktail 14€, so still cheaper than big clubs Amnesia Hi Pacha
if keen on martinez bro & if they play dc10 i hardly advice u friday glitterbox, that is the Ibz House music party (not for spotlight snobbery nerdz , but we don't care as those guys don't dance :D) with a lineup that is not poor
2 years ago some ibz virgin usa girls told me they hate music on paying 70€, i told them to ask me b4 going to the clubs as i foresee it
Dimitri From Paris
Todd Terry
DJ Harvey
Horse Meat Disco
Purple Disco Machine
Luke Solomon
Heidi Lawden
Krywald & Farrer
Barbara Tucker (live PA)
I'll try not to as I pay for my over priced drinks :D I've heard from many that it's best to drink beforehand because most bars/clubs are pricey.

Hmmm... I'll definitely consider Glitterbox. I've been told Hi is not the best atmosphere and to avoid it... so one visit for Eric Prydz may be enough for me. But I will definitely feel it out when I'm there. I've only bought 3 of my tickets so far but am waiting a little before purchasing others just to see if my schedule changes at all. I do appreciate the tips, if I do end up seeing the Martinez Bros at another event I may reconsider Music On.

When will you be in Ibiza?

a shame u didnt book for sept 26th-oct 16th or july 20th-aug 7th
as ibz don't sleep with me
Hi is not the best atmosphere but it worth a try for Glitterbox, i can't say the same for music on that is an overrated party for me, on my black list for sure.

along ur trip, there is only solomun that i recommand to buy b4..other don't sell out/or price rising.

for boat party there is a package with paradise(lost in ibz) or glitterbox/black coffee (float the boat ), price rise from 49 to 60 or more ?, main boat party not with cheezy music (add noah ark zoo project)
just watch after time limit to get into the club.

Back