So who's all on Facebook...

I think I am on FB more than on here these days - its the only way I keep in touch with the past Spotlighters - although seemed to have had a reawakening the last few weeks ......:lol::lol:

That may be down to a combination of your photo and your much publicised single status ;)

I see by your info that you finanly booked up in the end Vic, did you go for the package in the end or book it all independently?

The guy who owned the hotel was mega slow getting back to my mate Ben, as he was in Barcelona (how inconsiderate :lol:) i didnt wana let this certain deal that i found go, so last Friday Ibiza got booked....

6 girls for a week of carnage for 280 smackers :D cannot moan at that....:D

That may be down to a combination of your photo and your much publicised single status ;)

oh haha....i just dont wana look ignorant and decline certain ppls....i dont think the last two adds were spotlighters tho so i declined them, bloody randoms ;):lol:

The guy who owned the hotel was mega slow getting back to my mate Ben, as he was in Barcelona (how inconsiderate :lol:) i didnt wana let this certain deal that i found go, so last Friday Ibiza got booked....

6 girls for a week of carnage for 280 smackers :D cannot moan at that....:D

Yeah for 280 bucks you can't complain. I wouldn't expect the Ritz but its somewhere to crash at the end of the day.

Anyone who wishes to add me has to send me a private message as I don't put link on here

Ditto - you might get stalked by all types of spanners off a public forum :lol::lol::lol: (said tongue in cheek and not to be taken seriously;))

PS if your a swinger - please dont PM me - had a couple of those types of invites from this board in the past :lol::eek::oops:

Ditto - you might get stalked by all types of spanners off a public forum :lol::lol::lol: (said tongue in cheek and not to be taken seriously;))

PS if your a swinger - please dont PM me - had a couple of those types of invites from this board in the past :lol::eek::oops:

Emma1983 and her "Mr amd Mrs" party???

:lol:

Emma1983 and her "Mr amd Mrs" party???

:lol:

ah I have accepted that invitation - she's a nice girl ;)

its the Italians and the Swedes that PM you in broken english and your just not quite sure what your actually being invited to do :oops::eek:

Back