So...now the end is near..........

5a30223a-5209-4506-b7b6-aed86820e5ed.jpg

1. Have I seen that T-Shirt somehwere before?

2. WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE QUICK - THERE'S GOING TO BE A TORNADO!!!

Haha

Might be resolved. DJ Mag are looking into where they got it right now.

I'm not that bothered John, so don't stress too much:lol:

Turns out it was the letters page, so whichever silly bugger stole did even have the nouse to sell and gave it away!:evil:

Turns out it was the letters page, so whichever silly bugger stole did even have the nouse to sell and gave it away!:evil:

To play devils advocate - could someone not have taken the pic themselves, hence not stolen from you at all?

So many similar pics pop up from Ibiza all the time :confused:

To play devils advocate - could someone not have taken the pic themselves, hence not stolen from you at all?

So many similar pics pop up from Ibiza all the time :confused:

Could of done, but didn't. It's definitely mine. Same angle, motors, weather etc

Wow! It's a year since we left. Sometimes it's like yesterday and sometimes it all seems so, so long ago.

How long have Becki and Jon been gone now? Must have a look at their blog...

They are back tomorrow :D :D :D

Texted them to wish them a good flight back last night and they were actually sat on the plane so next stop is Heathrow - can't wait to see them altho it doesn't seem possible that they have been gone 6 months cos it's gone so quick.

They are back tomorrow :D :D :D

Texted them to wish them a good flight back last night and they were actually sat on the plane so next stop is Heathrow - can't wait to see them altho it doesn't seem possible that they have been gone 6 months cos it's gone so quick.

Blimey - that has gone quick :eek:

Wow! It's a year since we left. Sometimes it's like yesterday and sometimes it all seems so, so long ago.

bollocks to you, what did you do with the dog??

bollocks to you, what did you do with the dog??

He settled in so well with the Spanish friends who were looking after him while he got his shots it wasn'r right to move him. He's now lives on a big farm with people who love him. Broke my heart to let him go though.

you did the right thing, much better on a finca than in stinky london, must've been a tough decision though.

Back