So...now the end is near..........

Thanks for the mention, Buckster :lol:

Have a good time 'living the dream'. Looking forward to seeing you in June 'on the other side'.

Bye Bucks, have fun and good luck
If you finally decide to take the car to Ibiza and that includes ferry from Barcelona feel free to drop me a pm for indications, laughing cigarrete friendly bars, a decent place to eat or whatever.

All the best Buckley and happy days to yourself and the missus . Thanks for the So... gigs (did my 30th there) and our healthy religious debates 8) :p.

Ta Tahhh.;)

Buckley said:
.... and learn with Shirley from Erin (we all get that one?) through this site and vice versa.

Yes i do! i do! Didn't even know you knew that! You've been hanging around the Bromley boy too much!

231166604_fdb9257df8_m.jpg
273348821_f94ee89b77_m.jpg

273348805_9406693da8_m.jpg
273348812_5bc151b5b8_m.jpg

273348839_74f885f501_m.jpg
273348828_728b945949_m.jpg

Thrown this up without really looking through them properly, more tomorrow...

Were some of those Dusted models also working for Manumission this year? Sure I recognise them from Bar M.

So, how does it feel to be back?

Im presuming youre off to live in Ibiza? :D

Its a shame I never got to know you or meet you. I did look out for that famous Kiss T-Shirt whenever I was in Ibiza ;)

Good Luck with whatever youre doing, maybe you can start an internet cafe, that way you wouldnt have to leave here? ;) :D

Were some of those Dusted models also working for Manumission this year? Sure I recognise them from Bar M.

So, how does it feel to be back?

Some of them, sometimes Clara.

Great to be back. Missed our friends, missed playing football, missed our cat and our rabbit. Although now we miss our friends there, our dog, the food, the drink, the music, the sun, the beach and the late rising.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright Buckley,

Don't even know ya mate but read a few of your posts on here,hopefully you can sort me out wih some passes for whatever club nites your promoting next year,best of luck;)

aarg there was me thinking you were going off to the sunny isle until sept next year. I should check dates on posts.

the dog is awesome 8)

By the way, who stole the Morillo poster pic above? Sold to it Mixmag but they, quite rightly, won't pay because they didn't use it after it appeared in DJ mag first.:evil:

Back