So...Itchy! The Royal Princess Fri 15 July 05

Stu Hirst said:
Ferd said:
The firt soundsystem they had was rubbish, so the boat docked about 2 hours later to pick up a better one. :D

that doesn't sound too hot.

CDJ1000's are a must these days.
I almost sound like one of those w*nky dj's who have riders, but it's almost at the point that they are an absolute neccessity as opposed to a luxury. I have nightmares of turning up somewhere with only cd's, to find there's only a pair of 1210's !!!!

No worries Stu, I got the mail. It's a 1/2 tonne of Smarties with all the red ones taken out. Yeah, yeah, I know, 'your people' will be checking and if there's one red one in there you won't be playing!

:lol:

photo21.jpg

everyone in this picture are trying really hard

i'll only come if you get me a bag of blue m&ms.. thats rock and roll

Did you get my txt mark?

dam0 said:
i'll only come if you get me a bag of blue m&ms.. thats rock and roll

Did you get my txt mark?

Sorry dude, it arrived shortly after my double absinth shot, hence the non-reply..

I'll email you my bank details tomorrow dude :D

Stu Hirst said:
Buckley, buckley, where for art thou Buckley, and where for art thou After Party sh-sh-shenanigans???!!!!

Yeah, yeah, keep your hair on ;)! Venue 1 proving a bit difficult to pin down. Venue 2 (proper warehouse stylee!) in my sights..........

Buckley said:
Stu Hirst said:
Buckley, buckley, where for art thou Buckley, and where for art thou After Party sh-sh-shenanigans???!!!!

Yeah, yeah, keep your hair on ;)! Venue 1 proving a bit difficult to pin down. Venue 2 (proper warehouse stylee!) in my sights..........

As Mr Burns would say:

Exxxxxxxcellent.

Back