So...Itchy! The Royal Princess Fri 15 July 05

Sounds like a reunion to me and with the top line up I simply have to be there.
In order to keep the Ibiza style cruise theme will we all be forced to drink copious amounts, get horribly sunburnt and made to walk the plank?

(((Buckley,
Apologies for such a late time to say it but;thanks for organising the villa party mate, me and the (gay) boys ;) had a great time......wait a minute that doesn't sound quite right........ i had a great night as did the 2 guys who came with me....hmmm still could be misread :rolleyes:
The highlight for me was being led down the stairs by a very nice young lady to see ;) the outside toilet and bedroom, when the door to the bedroom was open it revealled a man an two ladies......suffice to say lucky ba*tard)))

Will I transfer the money to you account for the ticket?

Ed

A timely posting copperband!

Realised this morning we've already sold loads of the tickets so if you're thinking of coming please get in touch with Buckley or myself ASAP!

Nice one Chewie.

Please drop me an email to dj@mark-sun.com with 'BOAT TIX' and the number you'd like, in the subject line. I'll reply with my bank details and once that's sorted will allocate the tickets.

Thanks!

N8 said:
Buckley said:
N8 said:
I went on a boat party on the Mersey last week, it was :D 8)

What time will the boat get back to the pier?

It's Jacques Lu Cont and Juliet (live PA for her album launch) at Fabric that night too 8) :D Could be worth going to after the boat :D

Docks at 2 Nath

Bah, i think JLC will be playing 12-2 ish :evil:

Is there a dingy i can row to shore early on :lol: ;)

You can catch JLC at The Cross the week before :D

Mark, will trasfer you the money asap!

all aboard.

We all have some mighty fine tunage (if some of us avoid dropping our cd's in the water... !)

All things funky, bleepy, techy, synthy.

And I do believe it's Johnny Arthur's round...

Stu Hirst said:
And I do believe it's Johnny Arthur's round...

It is indeed. Would believe (on a similar nautical theme) that young Johnny is currently on his way to Croatia to skipper a boat back to France. I kid ye not!

Gutted that I shall miss this one.

It will be the first So... event that I've missed though so am hoping I have built up enough loyalty points to be kept on the mailing list ;)

Just realised, its going to be in same boat where the Meganite boat party was held last month!!

photo15.jpg

photo13.jpg

photo16.jpg

photo17.jpg

photo21.jpg

oh look whos there in the last pic :lol:

Ferd said:
Just realised, its going to be in same boat where the Meganite boat party was held last month!!

photo15.jpg

photo13.jpg

photo16.jpg

photo17.jpg

photo21.jpg

oh look whos there in the last pic :lol:

chatting up more females I see !!!

You didn't happen to notice if they had cd decks did you???!!!

Stu Hirst said:

Females with built in CDJs Stu! Whatever next?

There'll be CDJ or similar

Buckley said:
Stu Hirst said:

will there be two?!

Only reason I ask about them is because almost all of the dj's I know are now 100% cd. Even those that get sent or buy vinyl, record it and cut it to cd !

Stu Hirst said:
Buckley said:
Stu Hirst said:

will there be two?!

Only reason I ask about them is because almost all of the dj's I know are now 100% cd. Even those that get sent or buy vinyl, record it and cut it to cd !

Yessum. I have noted the contemporary disc jockey's predilection for discs of the small shiny variety and will ensure CD decks are always available from here on in.......

Good question, I think they did have CD decks, but im not sure if they brought it with them or not.

The firt soundsystem they had was rubbish, so the boat docked about 2 hours later to pick up a better one. The pics were taken during the first bit which explains why not too many people were dancing.

ps: That girl is Amy's flatmate, who's also going on the 15th by the way. :D

Ferd said:
The firt soundsystem they had was rubbish, so the boat docked about 2 hours later to pick up a better one. :D

that doesn't sound too hot.

CDJ1000's are a must these days.
I almost sound like one of those w*nky dj's who have riders, but it's almost at the point that they are an absolute neccessity as opposed to a luxury. I have nightmares of turning up somewhere with only cd's, to find there's only a pair of 1210's !!!!

Back