So happppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :-)

Aaron

Sorry to all the smokers...............

I am sooooooooooooooo pleased that the Scottish Executive has agreed to smoking being banned in public places! More so for my smoker mates that go out and start eveytime they hit the pub. FANTOOSH! so happy....on my second bottle of wine to celebrate! No more stinking hair and clothes! :D :D :D :D

Aaron said:

I am sooooooooooooooo pleased that the Scottish Executive has agreed to smoking being banned in public places! More so for my smoker mates that go out and start eveytime they hit the pub. FANTOOSH! so happy....on my second bottle of wine to celebrate! No more stinking hair and clothes! :D :D :D :D

Any time for another bottle of vino! :D

I agree... the smokers will thank the government when they are 70 and still don't have cancer.

And yes, if it means i don't wake up smelling like an ashtray the morning after then thats good too.

Share the vino please Aaron ;)

You're all more than welcome to join in the celebration. Again the neighbours are luvin' it. :) :D :D :D :D

Aaron said:

As a smoker I wouldn't mind if they did it in London too, at least it would be an incentive to cut down/give up altho knowing me I'd be sat outside of bars in the middle of winter puffing away :rolleyes:

Barbie said:
As a smoker I wouldn't mind if they did it in London too, at least it would be an incentive to cut down/give up altho knowing me I'd be sat outside of bars in the middle of winter puffing away :rolleyes:

What will ya do when its banned outside aswell? :lol: I think it's not gonna be long before smoking gets it's social stigma back to be honest. As an ex smoker, with friends who smoke too much I think it can only be good. Also from time to time when out and :eek: i end up having a cigarette. Would be good not to have that chance to relapse!

Barbie said:
Aaron said:

Exactly. More happy for most of my mates that are 'social smokers'. Gawd I have had 2 much to drink in this celebration.

If everyone really wants non smoking pubs, then why arent there loads already, supply and demand etc
I do agree that it should be banned elsewhere in public tho (restaurants & the like).

I wish theyd bring that law down to B'ham, i hate it. It would also stop Joey from smoking now & then too. I really hate it when he smokes :evil:

Aaron said:

Aaron

I work for the Exec and minsiters decision has caused a lot of contraversy in the office today :lol: I am a smoker but not at all concerned about the ban ;)

I was in Dublin on the weekend...... and it is so much better. Atmosphere in pubs is a lot nicer and its surprisingly sociable because you end up chatting to randoms outside the pub.

Wasn't sure how I'd cope clubbing, cos I seem to smoke about thirty on a night out, but when I went the Red Box I only went out for two, was too into the music to go out for any more!!!

Dont wanna sound all political on ya but im not sure weather this is a good idea or not!
Just imagine the sight of a gang of people standing outside ur favourite "classy" club who are smoking coz thats the only place they can go! its gonna put ya right off aint it?!
I no there only tryin to spread the message that smoking is wrong but surely there are other ways of doin somefink about it?!

I hope it happens in England too, as I smoke and it would be nice to not be able to smoke if you know what I mean? I'd rather not be smoking in other words but not very good at not smoking :confused:

Back