Snow

Awk this is a load of c**k!!!! I was supposed to fly to London today for an interview and I've had to put it off now for another month coz of the bastardin snow!!! There isn't any of it over here at all... though I hear Dublin has some!

****ing ragin!!!! Ok rant over, there is really 'snow' excuse for it! :)

J

Awk this is a load of c**k!!!! I was supposed to fly to London today for an interview and I've had to put it off now for another month coz of the bastardin snow!!! There isn't any of it over here at all... though I hear Dublin has some!

****ing ragin!!!! Ok rant over, there is really 'snow' excuse for it! :)

J

job hunting going well?

the scene in New Cross this morning

snowy_mountains-2.jpg

lmfao! :lol:

its 43degrees here GOD DAMN IT! :spank:

I LOVE THE SNOW..... WHEN IM SKIING THAT IS ;)

It is snowing like crazy here in Leeds:):):)

Proper lovely crispy snow, not like some of the large wet flakes we had early in the week, this is the real mccoy:lol:

Snowed all day here yesterday :evil: Must have been your storm from a couple of days ago.

I think I'm the only one in town who feels the need to slow down when driving on snow and ice :rolleyes:
(although I have admittedly had less ice-navigation practice than most others around here)

didnt go in on Monday and was then told we all should of walked to work! ( would of took about 1hr and a half for most of us) and that we are being forced to take it as a holiday!!
my work suck! :twisted:

Back