Snow

i want to go sledging!! except i can't because when it snowed in the new year i fell over an injured my back...been at home for a month already. boring boring boring:(

I'm supposed to be flying out of Heathrow to Helsinki tomorrow.

The Finns think it's hilarious that I might not get out of the UK.

Bugger all here in Somerset except for a few flurries...:rolleyes:

3247507014_9a583782c8_o.jpg

my garden earlier

btw, my cat is busting for a cr@p and cant face the garden. she is most grumpy. ha ha

i too am 'working from home' today

I'm supposed to be flying out of Heathrow to Helsinki tomorrow.

The Finns think it's hilarious that I might not get out of the UK.

Bugger all here in Somerset except for a few flurries...:rolleyes:

That's funny, my fella is also flying from Heathrow to Helsinki tomorrow. Let's hope it all goes to plan.

Note the newly home made sledge :) Why can't we have more snow, the whole place looks so much nicer covered in lovely white stuff:idea:

DSCN2016.jpg

Snow does *look*pretty when it falls, but soon it gets all brown and yucky and after that snow hardens and freezes again, normally winter just looks like brown guck after a while... that' why I hate it.

Sorry to bring down the cheery thread! :lol: :lol:

I quite enjoyed the day off - drama or no drama!!

Was nice and unexpected and seemed to cheer everyone up.

it was pants up here in the NE - snow fell - it melted, turned to slush and by the time I went to bed last night it was chucking down with rain....

All yesterday meant for me was twice as much work as all the PA's in London hadnt made it in and I had to rearrange travel all day yesterday.........

Blazing sunshine today up here...... bah!!!!

I agree it is a joke how the place comes to a stand still first bit of bad weather but make the most of it. I love it myself.

However did anyone notice Ulrika Johnson quote in the Sun today about how angry she was that the kids school was closed and she had no child care for them!!! What the funk?? They are your own kids love! You funkin look after them! Happy to bash em out and sell the glossy snaps to OK etc etc but not happy to look after them!

Yesterday was awesome. I never thought I would EVER snowboard in London :)

img_1952.jpg

Nice pic. Did you learn on indoor snow slopes or snowboarding holidays?

One of the few things in life I have never done and sorely wanted to for many years, winter sports, skiiing, snowboarding, luge, bobsleigh etc.

As you say, wierd to be snowboarding in London :lol::lol::lol:

Winter olympics soon :):)

Last edited by a moderator:
youtube clips of fatties falling on their batties please, otherwise this thread is useless :)

Back