Sitting in my office.......

Markel

Hy guys!
Just wanna let you know, I'm sitting in my office and in twenty minutes I'll go to the airport and flying to Ibiza for Space Opening!!
AH AH!
See you happy people! :p :p

don't worry be happy!

Don't worry Rob, just a few weeks :arrow: and you will also flight to the world dance music capital! :lol:

I am so jealous....
I'm sitting in my office p.i.s.s bored, looking at pics of Ibiza trying to cheer me up!
Have a good one matey :lol:

IBIZALISA said:
I am so jealous....
I'm sitting in my office p.i.s.s bored, looking at pics of Ibiza trying to cheer me up!

Me too, I really should be doing some work but its too hot here and I can't be bothered. Can't believe I've still got 8 weeks till Ibiza. Don't know how I'll last till then.

Guys - he's gone now surely

but yep - he's just warming it up for the rest of us!!!!!

Remember, opening parties - 3 weeks time!!!!!!!!!

All is good!!!!

glasgow-chick said:
IBIZALISA said:
I am so jealous....

Me too, I really should be doing some work but its too hot here and I can't be bothered. Can't believe I've still got 8 weeks till Ibiza. Don't know how I'll last till then.

I wouldn't mind if I at least had some work, and my office is soooooo grey!

I've got 8 weeks also......arrghhhhhhhhhhhhh shouldnt wish my life away but right now I am :x

Same boat - grey office, no air con, no work to do this afternoon (well at least I could have some work, but I'm buggered if I am going to mention I have nothing to do at this stage on a Friday).

Forum is all I have to pass the next 1 hr 40 mins, so expect randomness soon!!!

still TFIF!!!!!! :D

I am so glad I ma not alone in the grey office world...we did just have some excitment here, my boss came out of her office cos there was a fly in there, another dinlo who works here got up to have a look....it really is like a scene from "The Office" in here! :eek:

LOL!

the world is full of freaks!!!! And they think we are weird for being into our proper dance music!!!!!

Suddenly feel superior!!!!

Just remember, most of these people doing your head in have no concept of really going for it on a night out and kicking the arse out of the term 'entertained' I actually feel sorry for these people with their controlled and dull lives!!!!

Harsh, but fair!

:D :D

Totally agree with ya there.

When I walk to work on monday after a heavy weekend, thinking about "if only they knew what I really got up to" it puts a big fat smile on my face...i feel like i have 2 lives, theres 2 of me....bit like fight club...or not!!!! Waffling, Lisa shut up, see delerious from sitting here.

We have one "lady" here, proper scum bag, she takes a days leave to "attack her kitchen sink" imagine what it looks like, she tells us when she changing her bed sheets for spring.....need i say more!

I AM SOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN THESE PEOPLE, EVEN THOUGH I HAVENT GOT A DEGREE!!!!
:eek:

LOL! right with you!!

Most people use their weekends to recover from the week where I work, I do it the other way round!

Dont get hung up on the degree thing - I've got one and it's worth f*ck all as far as I am concerned - I only went to Uni to get hammered for 3 years!

That pikey bird sounds dodgy!!!!

just found out that I am gonna be able to go straight onto the decks tomorrow night when we get back from the club - which makes me VERY VERY happy!!!!

only 1 hour and a bit left to waste now, which is nice!!!

I feel like I am totally wishing my life away! Always wishing it was the weekend or a bank holiday or my Ibiza holiday! What date you going IBIZALISA? Where you staying? I go 8 weeks 2moro, staying in San An bay.

give yourself a break!

If you are wishing your life away, all you are really doing is focusing your mind on the things you like when you have nothing better to do!

The fact that you wish it away whilst getting paid really means that your bosses are paying for it anyway, so in actual fact you are enhancing your future!!!!!!

Bollox I know, but element of truth in it methinks!

Like ya thinking Toff!!!

Chick we're out there for around the 30th July, I'm hoping to get booked for 28thish, we'll be staying in San An Bay also. Maybe our paths will cross :p

I'm well wishing I was sitting on my flight to Ibiza, but then the sooner it gets here the sooner it will be over...so at the moment i'm taking things in stride..well trying too anyway hehe! :rolleyes:

Have a good un Mark!! :p

Back