Sitting in my office.......

What have I done?

Was doing exactly the same.... Sitting in the office, doing nowt. Had enough last week and handed in my notice. As from next Wednesday I'm a resident on the island.

What have I done?, lets hope it doesn't go breasts skywards (or rather, tits-up!) :D

Re: What have I done?

Lightlytoasted said:
Was doing exactly the same.... Sitting in the office, doing nowt. Had enough last week and handed in my notice. As from next Wednesday I'm a resident on the island.

What have I done?, lets hope it doesn't go breasts skywards (or rather, tits-up!) :D

Good luck to you mate, so much admiration for you coming from this grey desk i'm sat at!

Have a good one ;)

Unfortunately I am resigned to a life working in an office!

Too lazy to get a hard working job, not talented enough to be a DJ, work in a job that pays too well for me to move now!

Damn, stuck in the corporate world for another 30+ years!!!!

Oh well at least it pays for Ibiza!

Toffer said:

Too lazy to get a hard working job, not talented enough to be a DJ, work in a job that pays too well for me to move now!

My only saving grace is that I know I will only be doing this for another 5 years, of which time hubby be able to retire from the fire brigade, and we're off to live in Ibiza, so i'll be retirering at the ripe old age of 28!!! But give me a job in Ibiza any day!
:D

Toffer said:

Same here, I'm office bound and its very very stressful.

But, it provides the lifestyle I like and love.

Mind you, its our own business so I'm totally my own boss and answer to no-one.

Yeah, despite sometimes thinking I should have gone down another path, I have no real regrets.

:D

Nah, don't get me wrong - I quite like office work to be honest it suits me fine, Ok so I'm not my own boss and I've got to do what I am told but it is intellectually challenging and well paid and to be honest I am too lazy to make in on my own so It's all Ok with me!

Also they only have me mon-fri 9-5:30 (and as you have probably noticed I spend a fair bit of that time on here anyway!!!!!) when I walk out that door it's like it doesn't exist till I have to go back.

I wish there was something that I REALLY wanted to do in life, but unfortunately I can't get paid to

1) Go clubbing
2) Drink Beer
3) Travel
4) Watch Football
5) Play Golf
6) Sunbathe
etc.............

My problem is the fact that I am not ambitious - I am happy to live a normal basic life with as much relaxation time as possible with as much cash to spend in that time!

Back