Sir Alex Ferguson hopes for peace before Manchester United's Champions League quarter

it was just a question I wasn't going to accuse you of being plastic or anything!

I'd agree people who don't live in the town of there favourite team get called plastic or whatever but in my defence I travel up to see my team as frequent as possible, I have friends who are season ticket holders and I have relations up that way who are all avid fans.

Therefore in my eyes I'm a loyal supporter from the saaarth! :lol:

so why did you ask then??!!:lol::lol:

btw - your argument is kinda along the lines of the classic - i know black people, ergo i can't be racist! ;):lol:

Bollocks. You live in Liverpool your whole life, season ticket holder for 30 years... However, you get a new job in S****horpe, your wife lives in S****horpe, your kids are in S****horpe. Whatdya do ?!

Speaking from a Toon supporter in Bournemouth...although I do see Bournemouth more than I see Toon.

Err, he'd still support Liverpool as it's his home town?

Your example agrees with my point, Polly.

As i said, there are some exceptions, such as your father was a supporter of another team, but i still think it's bollocks when people choose a club to support because their own hometown team is ****.

so why did you ask then??!!:lol::lol:

btw - your argument is kinda along the lines of the classic - i know black people, ergo i can't be racist! ;):lol:

intrigue grego, intrigue ;)! I couldn't work out if you were a wanna be spanish guy, a liverpudlian or some random guy who used to live in manchester but supported the scousers :lol:

you do talk **** sometimes grego, the arguements are of no comparison one relating to football the other relating to something a little more serious don't you think :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:!

intrigue grego, intrigue ;)! I couldn't work out if you were a wanna be spanish guy, a liverpudlian or some random guy who used to live in manchester but supported the scousers :lol:

you do talk **** sometimes grego, the arguements are of no comparison one relating to football the other relating to something a little more serious don't you think :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:!

it was nothing to do with the subject matter, it was the logic used!:idea:

Back