Simon Cowell set to launch new TV talent show to 'find the world's greatest DJs'

My money is on Cowell not being on the judges panel , surely he's not that stupid (he is a very savvy businessman tho).
Its a joint venture between his ad will/jada smith's company so we dont know if its in uk or usa.

in all seriosness i rkn the panel could be something like:
Jazzy Jeff / Grandmaster Flash (both play pretty commercial these days)
Paris Hilton
A U.S radio/mixtape jock like funkmaster flex
Another celeb / music industry bod , probs a rapper

i honestly dont think the likes of the swedes or guetta have the time to be involved in a project like this and its almost certainly gona be aimed at top40/rnb/hiphop dj's , most of which will be on serato

I think the big headache for them is gona be licensing issues

Hopefully this is all a big joke!

thats 3mins i wont get back.. the buildup was tense... i was waiting in anticipation, then fell off my chair.

0aefde8-2dc.jpg

bag_of_money.png

Jamie Jones
Despite recent speculation, I'm happy to announce that I have not lost my mind and will not be judging Simon Cowells "DJ talent show" although, I did receive a $1.27billion offer to co-host the show. There was a chance Cheryl Cole would be the other host, and as I know she likes the brothers, I thought I was in with a chance. But in the end I had to turn the offer down as I'm currently in the studio with Celine Dion recording her dance music debut, a magical blend of minimal techno and love ballads "Jones vs. Dion" out summer 2012 (If you believe what I just said... you will probably believe anything, like me judging the contest in the first place!) a big thanks to faithless fanzine blog for creating this comical rumour about me, its truly had us all laughing for days ;)).

https://www.facebook.com/jamiejonesmusic/posts/10150630764578764

Back