Siesta Palmyra appts

That's a guarantee Tinks! Don't worry you'll be fine, plus by the time we come over you will have all the contacts in the world....which will come in very helpful! ;)

tinks, you'll never get fed up in ibiza, there is always something to do, but you'll be too busy earning wage to think about anything else....

I am so worried, i only have 2 more months wages, then i get made redundant, and the money from that i will need to pay off my catalogue debt, i'll prob be going to ibeefa with only £500 oh my god :confused: :confused: my life is a mess, what am i gonna do, i finish my job in mar, then i have a month and half, to live on without a job , i have been trying to look for bar work and stuff but there is nothing, i am sooo stressed

Tinks

Sorry to hear that Tinks......but look on the bright side, at least you will be the best dressed homeless, jobless person on the isle with the help of the catalogue!! Jestin' of course. I'm sure something will turn up. If you are prepared to move over there, finding work should be a cinch

i stayed at palmyra apartments last July, it was great, really clean but be warned, ppl we ll be shouting down d corridors early hours of the morning, great location too with the 24 hour garage round the back.

are those apartments full of 18 to 30@s

am i wrong in think that your hotel is in the club 18 to 30 package holidays.

I have stayed in these apartments 3 times and am back for a fourth time in September, would recommend them to anyone whos doing San An, great location, decent quality and no hassle with over heated security, etc. Interesting to hear they are getting a face-lift look forward to seeing that.

I stayed in the Fiesta Palmyra Hotel last year and it was really good.

Stephen - Is it still being done up at the moment?

I guess it'll be different there this year but the location and facilities made it a great place to use as a base for the time we were there.

Back