SHM @ Pacha!!

G15GJC

Has anybody been yet? Heard some rumours that it's not doing too well, fairly empty :(

I go to Ibiza on Aug 15 and this was one of the main nights I was looking forward to.

G

Has anybody been yet? Heard some rumours that it's not doing too well, fairly empty :(

I go to Ibiza on Aug 15 and this was one of the main nights I was looking forward to.

G

The pics and videos i have seen so far are looking amazing!
Will also be there by the end of August!

G

I can't Imagine it being empty.

Saying that, it is competing on a tough night (Tiesto @ Privilege and Cocoon @ Amnesia)

Try a bit harder ... SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA ... first the name ... :confused: and then THE MUSIC "Show me love ...":confused: and then the dj's :lol::lol::lol:

Don't know if they are gonna carry on all season long ...

Sure, its more commercial house, but ingrosso and angello are also able to play very underground and techy!

Try a bit harder ... SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA ... first the name ... :confused: and then THE MUSIC "Show me love ...":confused: and then the dj's :lol::lol::lol:

Don't know if they are gonna carry on all season long ...

I'm sure if show me love didn't get as commercial and stayed as an underground remix you wouldn't use that as an example.

Swedish House Mafia @ Pacha

Has anyone been this year??

How is it for packedness compared to say Guetta's night? Been to Pacha a few times and never known it as packed as it was at FMIF last year, even when I went to Morillo when Lawler and P Diddy were also on.

Just trying to sort out whether to go to SHM or Tiesto (which I know will be rammed but possible to escape with Privelege being so big). If it's attracting anywhere near as many as Guetta, I'll be giving it a miss.

Cheers for any advice.

Cheers for moving, searched for full name rather than SHM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going on monday too. With Tiesto and Cocoon both on the same night I'm hoping, nay begging, that it won't be so packed.

I went early July. As far as I was concerned it was an excellent night with some great mixing and some excellent tunes.

A lot of funky house and the crowd was very much a mixed age group and cosmopolitan.

The atmosphere was very upbeat and happy and didn't have that gurner, heavy feel to it.

LOTS and I mean LOTS of sexy hot girls and they were shaking ass's big time. The boys behind the decks were very aware of the ladies and they played to them with a lot of easy to recognise music with a light, vocal feel to it.

I dont think I heard much over 160BPM, it was all in around the 135-150 mark.

There was a big crowd, but not as jammed packed as Guetta's night, that was dangerously overcrowded.

Pacha and Ibiza suit these guys well and the Locals seem to like them.

... LOTS and I mean LOTS of sexy hot girls
and they were shaking ass's big time ...
bhlwqx.gif

They're up against Cocoon and Tiesto, I wouldn't be surprised if it's not completely packed out. That's stiff competition.

And SHM @ 150bpm ....LOL

I went to SHM twice in July and I would have to say it was my favorite night this year. The global room was closed, but the main dance floor was packed. I would definitely recommend it to anybody. It was a very fun atmosphere and yes, hot chicks too. :lol:

To My ear, as I said it felt within the 135-150 mark but you know yourself when you are enjoying the music always sounds good.

They definatley did get up to the 140's with one or two tracks especially with axwell.

Back