Shamon!!!

spacemonkey

For those who like to accessorise .... Primarni will be selling a Michael Jackson white sequin gloves (one only, not a pair) for £1.00

:D:D:D

It wasnt my idea promise..... :eek:

Can't wait to get my glove... I always like to have a random item with me on a night out. We once took a pair of marigolds out with us to everyones delight... Can you imagine the Joy if I had a diamond encrusted MJ glove??????? :D

So how much do they cost from the sweatshops then, 10p ;) :lol:

:eek: are they uv protective ? If not, there'll be loads of flied eyes in Britain ;)

Ha Ha no they cost more than 10p, ill have you know Primark are the least greedy in terms of profit they add on compared to other retailers - we would be lucky to buy for 50p and sell for £1 unlike most stores who mark up 8 times or more. We pay about the same as other high street brands would pay and make in the same factories... ;) (seen lots of M&S and H&M stuff in a factory today in fact)

And yes our sunnies are tested to the same standards as everyone elses too. Its EU law;)

So there ;););)

Can't wait to get my glove... I always like to have a random item with me on a night out. We once took a pair of marigolds out with us to everyones delight... Can you imagine the Joy if I had a diamond encrusted MJ glove??????? :D

alas it will not be diamonds, just cheap glass bling.....

Back