Shamon!!!

I hope this is true now and not a wind-up cos I've just emptied my shrapnel jar onto the floor to see if I've got enough and if not, how much more shrapnal I will need!

It is true and on the strength of the overwhelming response on here i am upping the order from 5000 to 20000 :D:D:D

It is true and on the strength of the overwhelming response on here i am upping the order from 5000 to 20000 :D:D:D

Good business, quadruple the order, then the poor little 10 year old sweatshop kids will earn more, and you can drive them down to 5p a glove !! ;)

I should work for Primark 8)

Will you be doing left and right handed?

Will all the other gloves now be sold singally but with a buy-one-get-one-free deal?

Good business, quadruple the order, then the poor little 10 year old sweatshop kids will earn more, and you can drive them down to 5p a glove !! ;)

I should work for Primark 8)

oh you cynic!!!

We pay pretty much the same price whatever the qty. The factories will fill their production line with our stuff or someone elses, and to be honest if someone turns up paying more, i get shoved to the back of the queue so its not always worth bargaining too hard. Plus thats when the factory gets tempted to use chid labour/subcontractors etc which is when you lose control of where stuff is being made......and end up on Panorama.

Rule No 1 of buying.....THE BEST PRICE IS NOT ALWAYS THE LOWEST PRICE :D:D

The glasses are leopard print!!

I am not cool enough for all this mix matching people do - you know different patterns, stripes, spots, leopard print.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it's not about being cool Emma, I think it's about having good taste and wearing what suits you, not what fashion says ;)

I know :lol:

They just didnt suit me enough for the beach........:lol:

well next years will be much nicer.... please feel free to post any pics of ones you like - Im going to the factory on Friday!!!! Will see if I can get some samples;)

Unfortunately looks like its going to be all about the black Lady GaGa style next year (which I dont like) although we will also be doing some vintage 80's ones (Michelle Pfeiffer and Al Pacino in Scarface are my inspiration for this....:D) as well as some new aviators/mirrored lenses etc

Also the 80's ravey round ones are coming back ... god help us all...

well next years will be much nicer.... please feel free to post any pics of ones you like - Im going to the factory on Friday!!!! Will see if I can get some samples;)

Unfortunately looks like its going to be all about the black Lady GaGa style next year (which I dont like) although we will also be doing some vintage 80's ones (Michelle Pfeiffer and Al Pacino in Scarface are my inspiration for this....:D) as well as some new aviators/mirrored lenses etc

Also the 80's ravey round ones are coming back ... god help us all...

Im not keen on the massive black ones but I do like the style of Victoria Beckham, I got a copy pair of hers on ASOS and they are quite nice, shame I didnt take them this year.

I really wanted tortoiseshell or brown this year but couldnt find a decent cheap pair :spank:

well next years will be much nicer....
Unfortunately looks like its going to be all about the black Lady GaGa style next year (which I dont like) although we will also be doing some vintage 80's ones................Also the 80's ravey round ones are coming back ... god help us all...

Since when has china been the trendsetter for the rest of the world, have they overtaken Italy in that department :confused: :?:

Since when has china been the trendsetter for the rest of the world, have they overtaken Italy in that department :confused: :?:

not at all.... the product is made in china but the factories are provided with designs/trend information by their customers....

although a lot of Chinese factories are now employing european designers too.

Japan are very good (if sometimes a little wierd) in terms of trendsetting. I went to Tokyo last year and all our best sellers were inspired by samples I bought over there.

Shibuya 109 in Tokyo is amazing, a 9 storey mall of street fashion... better than anything we have here.

Im not keen on the massive black ones but I do like the style of Victoria Beckham, I got a copy pair of hers on ASOS and they are quite nice, shame I didnt take them this year.

I really wanted tortoiseshell or brown this year but couldnt find a decent cheap pair :spank:

we will have some lovely tortoisehell ones next year specially for you Em;)

all those bright/neon ones are well finished :D:D:D

sunglasses in clubs = no more. its all about the lashes now.....;)

Back