Shadows 2019

Now only free until 8

Fake news in this case. They put this out advertised as 8pm as they knew they'd be long queues and they knew people would moan, they actually honoured it until 9pm as previously stated.
Kudos to them for doing this. Generally people ride their luck and think they can rock up 5 minutes before the deadline and still expect to get in for free.

How long did you wait at the bar and what are prices like? Did you pay to get in?
I got in for free but they were pretty militant about charging people from EIGHT pm.

We had a pretty bad bar experience, maybe 20-25 minutes.

When my gf went it was more like 5 minutes... maybe I have an angry face (I do)...

Fake news in this case. They put this out advertised as 8pm as they knew they'd be long queues and they knew people would moan, they actually honoured it until 9pm as previously stated.
Kudos to them for doing this. Generally people ride their luck and think they can rock up 5 minutes before the deadline and still expect to get in for free.

I got in free at 1:30 with guestlis and my whole crew too.

Not sure how that happened, they made my friend pay when she missed the 8 pm mark as she was parking the car & had to take a shuttle bus; this definitely happened as I had to come out to give her money to pay for the entry.

This was around 20:11 based on my call history.

Not sure how that happened, they made my friend pay when she missed the 8 pm mark as she was parking the car & had to take a shuttle bus; this definitely happened as I had to come out to give her money to pay for the entry.

This was around 20:11 based on my call history.

We had no guestlist, just walk ins.

Ahh, that may explain it. Think it was PR guestlist that was 9pm (but advertised until 8pm) and then different rules again for the guestlist that you signed-up for via email. All very complicated for something that really doesn't need to be. Let's see if they carry any momentum from last night into the weaker weeks.

Had a cracking night at Cova Santa on Friday. Loved the feel of the venue and crowd that make the effort out there all up for good time.

Got there for not long after 8 and Animal Trainer played perfect warm up set for Magdalena. Was quiet through there set but crowd built up gradually for Magdalena starting.

Magdalena was absolute class. Flawless mixing and tunes were spot on. Left at 12 once she finished to go get a few drinks before Dixon. By time left dance floor was full.

Would def go again.

Only complaint what is with clubs having absolutely no seating areas unless VIP. Even got moved on for sitting on a small wall at start of night even though place was quiet :lol:

Fair f***s to Cova Santa for the trays of free shots though.

Back