Shadows 2019

Actually this was a very nice party ... We arrived at 6.50 ... Israeli film director did great warm up until Maggie managed to turn the music off (rookie error) and he even came
to say hello to us as he saw us raving ... Then Maggie played great ... Tale Of us managed to Slow All down but Solomun got them back on track and we had to leave for further delayed flight but had a lovely time after @craig72 style balcony session last night !

Loved this party, really cool crowd, mostly with good manners & good clubbing etiquette.

Few too many phones at points but I guess that’s just Ibiza nowadays...

it was very busy.

we were only there for a bit but friends just told me the inside part after midnight was fantastic as well apparently.

off to zzzz now...
It was busy but not stupid, I actually preferred the indoors part as the sound quality was a lot better. Could move around, etc.

Did 8 pm to 3 am, musically it was getting really good from 2 onwards. Would probably have stayed but had babysitter issues.

Bar queues WERE stupid though...

It was busy but not stupid, I actually preferred the indoors part as the sound quality was a lot better. Could move around, etc.

Did 8 pm to 3 am, musically it was getting really good from 2 onwards. Would probably have stayed but had babysitter issues.

Bar queues WERE stupid though...
How long did you wait at the bar and what are prices like? Did you pay to get in?

Review from an outsider. Spending solo time on this great island and decided to do Shadows as I like the indoor/ outdoor concept and the artists playing.
Arrived at 22 to a short wait, paid 30€ to enter and found the place full but not choked, so able to move around without too much bumping.
Totally agree with TazLondon that the party got better when it moved inside- not that the outdoor bit was bad, just better sound and room to dance.
Im 46 and began raving in ‘94 and in my opinion the atmosphere rivaled some of my earliest party memories. People on the floor were there to dance, smile and enjoy and fortunately not too many photo sessions going on.
I got the feeling that the crowd (post 01:00 hrs) was 75% locals/ expats/ workers, which added to the feeling of closeness and togetherness on the floor.
The bartenders seemed to be on a music induced high (looking to be enjoying their work immensely) and wait times were very Ok.
All of this would have been different I think, were it not for the music. In my optics, liking a more funky and kinky deep tech house, the music was brilliant and it looked like Solomun was enjoying the evening and would not vacate the turntables. From 00-04 he played awesomely (maybe B-toB’ing with others - my sight got “blurry” ? during the night) and from 04-06 Magdalena & ?? rounded the night off with style.
Even if a kind stranger hadn’t popped a 1/4 in my mouth, I still think I would have seen this party as a pinnacle of music and atmosphere.
To all you lucky people living here, enjoy and cherish the fact that you have some of the worlds best music, every day, right on your doorstep. Music is the drug :)

Review from an outsider. Spending solo time on this great island and decided to do Shadows as I like the indoor/ outdoor concept and the artists playing.
Arrived at 22 to a short wait, paid 30€ to enter and found the place full but not choked, so able to move around without too much bumping.
Totally agree with TazLondon that the party got better when it moved inside- not that the outdoor bit was bad, just better sound and room to dance.
Im 46 and began raving in ‘94 and in my opinion the atmosphere rivaled some of my earliest party memories. People on the floor were there to dance, smile and enjoy and fortunately not too many photo sessions going on.
I got the feeling that the crowd (post 01:00 hrs) was 75% locals/ expats/ workers, which added to the feeling of closeness and togetherness on the floor.
The bartenders seemed to be on a music induced high (looking to be enjoying their work immensely) and wait times were very Ok.
All of this would have been different I think, were it not for the music. In my optics, liking a more funky and kinky deep tech house, the music was brilliant and it looked like Solomun was enjoying the evening and would not vacate the turntables. From 00-04 he played awesomely (maybe B-toB’ing with others - my sight got “blurry” ? during the night) and from 04-06 Magdalena & ?? rounded the night off with style.
Even if a kind stranger hadn’t popped a 1/4 in my mouth, I still think I would have seen this party as a pinnacle of music and atmosphere.
To all you lucky people living here, enjoy and cherish the fact that you have some of the worlds best music, every day, right on your doorstep. Music is the drug :)
Nice little review. Can't wait to go.

How long did you wait at the bar and what are prices like? Did you pay to get in?

We got there early and left early so no issues at the bars for us and actually they have quite a few bars including the inside club one when it was still going outside. Didn't pay to get in as arrived before 8 ...Most weeks its free before 9pm but probably not closing party and free guest list for later entry is possible too via Shadows IG / Facebook page etc.

Drinks :

€10 - Estrella bottle and €7 tequila shot and €16/€17 long drink .... So pretty pricey but not bad if you don't pay to get in ...

We got there early and left early so no issues at the bars for us and actually they have quite a few bars including the inside club one when it was still going outside. Didn't pay to get in as arrived before 8 ...Most weeks its free before 9pm but probably not closing party and free guest list for later entry is possible too via Shadows IG / Facebook page etc.

Drinks :

€10 - Estrella bottle and €7 tequila shot and €16/€17 long drink .... So pretty pricey but not bad if you don't pay to get in ...
Thanks ?

Thanks, what a nice genuine review. May i ask...are you male or female?...not that it matters but intersting

Back