Shadows 2019

MIA2IBZ

This being a free event, what's one to expect to get in?

Will it be something like a 3 hour line or do you reckon it'll be pretty freeflow?

I'll be there for one of the Solomun dates so I imagine it will be one of the busier nights. Would love to be able to head there after Ushuaia but not sure if I should count on it.

This one is difficult to judge since new venue and now day into night thing ... Last year at Blue Marlin (much smaller venue I believe) it was easy enough to get into if heading in early plus like Cova Santa it is way off the beaten track so doesn't attract passing trade ... Not sure what is on at Ushuaia but i would ditch it and head to Shadows early for the Solomun siblings 12 hour marathon !

(hi from the reddit guy that helped get you signed up here btw)

thanks for the reply and for helping me get here!

its SHM @ Ushuaia and as much as im looking forward to it I'd prob be down to leave early but idk about my girl. we'll see how it goes : )

Anyone going to this? Would be good to have a review please? Thinking about going to closing in Sept. Also what kind of style does Magdalena play, she's not really on my radar?

There will be a spotlight review I think. I don't know a massive amount about Magdalena, but the little I do know is that she plays within the melodic Diynamic sphere.

Anyone going to this? Would be good to have a review please? Thinking about going to closing in Sept. Also what kind of style does Magdalena play, she's not really on my radar?

Shadows is one of the events i'm looking forward to the most so would be great to have a review.,

Here's a great set. From the few sets I've heard of hers I'm more interested to hear her set than her brother's when I go.

settimes are out for tomorrow - no set below two hours. free entry all the time. even if I probably miss it tomorrow, full support from me for that

67070316_1053743321479752_2574998739819167744_n.png

They are running free shuttle for opening:

BUS SERVICE TO AND FROM SHADOWS

1 bus 6:30 from Tantra to Cova Santa

1 Bus 6:30 / Main Bus Station in San An to Cova Santa

-----------------------------------------------------

1 Bus 20:00 Tantra to Cova Santa

1 Bus 20:00 Main Bus Station in San An to Cova Santa

-----------------------------------------------------

1 Bus for Return at 06:00 from Cova Santa to Ibiza Town main Bus Station

Please can someone report how busy / hectic this is?

We would like to go to the Solomun way; I don't understand how the could manage capacity / entry / etc if it's free.

Please can someone report how busy / hectic this is?

We would like to go to the Solomun way; I don't understand how the could manage capacity / entry / etc if it's free.

someone of our team is going today so if you remind us tomorrow we'll be able to tell you how it was.

you mean 26th july then? I guess if they're at capacity they'll stop let people in but yeah, from what I understand even this date is free entry.

don't forget though, it's one of the dates with most events of the whole summer that one. SHM at ushuaïa, the boiler room at dc10 etc...I think people will split up nicely between all those events. we'll see.

someone of our team is going today so if you remind us tomorrow we'll be able to tell you how it was.

you mean 26th july then? I guess if they're at capacity they'll stop let people in but yeah, from what I understand even this date is free entry.

don't forget though, it's one of the dates with most events of the whole summer that one. SHM at ushuaïa, the boiler room at dc10 etc...I think people will split up nicely between all those events. we'll see.
Thanks.

Solomun + Free would probably mean busy though... ?

Back