Sexy Scottish gals need hunky fellas to show us a good time

C

carlene

Hey! We are two gorgeous gals (and modest 2!) stayin' in San An Bay end of June, would be great to chat to anyone going round about same time. ;) P.S., we are only in on a Sat night cause we are saving our Euros!

hi girlies,nice to see some scots up for a piss up in ibiza!we are also two scottish girlies and well up for a fab time!hey we should meet up!!!when u going?

I am not sure if end of June means, the beggining of July as well. But my firends and I are coming to Ibiza for the first time the first week in July. Chat back if you want to meet up. We are staying at Jet apartments.

hi

i will also be in san an bay, form the 21st of june till the 5 july.

might not be hunky but i recon i can show you young ladys and good time and a thing or 2...

will be in ibza for 2 week with 2 mates one is a bit hunky but the both head case and well mad up for it so.. if you fancy i life changing expericance they check us out..

later
k

two fellas from the states

my friend and i will be in ibiza from june 13th-21st. love to meet up with you if you would like. we are staying at es vive in the dalt villa. have a great time.

Hi girls

I'm flying over with two girlfriends on the 20th June for two weeks, I'll be busy with the two ladies, but I'm sure I can brake away and meet up with you both, especially seeing as my best mate is coming over on the 23rd, we'll show you a good time if your up for it?!

Me and a Mate will be in San An Bay (Reco des Sol) 23rd - 30th. Would be up for meeting up with any of you peeps.

Not necessarily hunky, more Chunky really.

Steve

Back