SEX IN CLUBS ?

Its not something you really see, most people are just there for the party. I’ve seen people having sex in a foam party and on Salinas beach but I don’t think I’ve ever seen people doing it anywhere else. I’m sure people do, but maybe they’re doing it discreetly. ;)

THANKS FOR THE INFO . I'M NOT AN EXHIBISIONIST . I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE AND GET CHARGED AGAIN FOR GOING BACK INTO THE CLUB . PLUS I'M ON VACATION DOING THINGS THAT I DON'T NORMALLY DO AT HOME :D

My chat up line to my boyfriend (whom I met in Ibiza) was when we were
in Amnesia and I said 'I'm going to DO you in the phone box on the
terrace!!!!'

Never actually did mind you, but it's the thought that counts! ;)

What about sex in the market, specifically in the frozen food section? :eek:

mitch&lydia said:
THANKS FOR THE INFO . I'M NOT AN EXHIBISIONIST . I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE AND GET CHARGED AGAIN FOR GOING BACK INTO THE CLUB . PLUS I'M ON VACATION DOING THINGS THAT I DON'T NORMALLY DO AT HOME :D

HAHHAAH LOL LOL PMSL

go on mitch!! why not your are on hols to experience new and wonderful things. but i would say do it descreetly, as some peeps around you may not wanna see ya get ya groove on eh!!

in manumission i say a bloke kneeling down in the MIDDLE of the dancefloor with his hand up his girls skirt.
the guy was wearing and union jack shirt!!! Great publicity eh ;)

Without sounding too crude, my girlfiend gave me a *beep* while we were both trolleyed in the foam at Eden :oops: :oops: :oops:

It was fantastic - but didn't go the whole way - maybe another year :D

Never done it anywhere mad in Ibiza myself, but back in 2001 my brother did the deed in the sea outside Bar M at about 2 in the morning. All their clothes got stolen-so they had to run through san antonio with just their underwear on! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Once saw 2 lipstick lesbians getting it on in the backroom of Space.

... and i mean GETTING IT ON!

:eek:

Back