SEX IN CLUBS ?

Me and my mates were walking along the beach from Bora Bora to Ibiza Town. Saw this wee pink bum going up and down, to which we started shouting "Get in there!" and "Wey Hey!"

Then everyone was quiet as thinking, "Lucky bastard!"

Also saw a couple going for it in the bit between downstairs and upstairs in Pacha. She was well nice too!!

:lol:

a girl I once knew said she did it behind a speaker in cream at nation.

anyone who knows that particular venue will agree that its not the most aesthically pleasing of clubs, well aside from the 3 billion empty bottles, sweaty trainers and GB victims behind the speakers!!

My dream was to have sex in front of 8000 people onstage at Manumission but alas, I missed that by 7 years or so. :(

I tried getting it on with an Italian cutie outside of Sa Trinxa but, 1) there were too many people around 2) we kept slipping on the rocks 3) her screaming "Mama Mia!" all the time got on my nerves. :-|

i witnessed a guy giving another guy a head job @ the closing afterparty of gorgeous @ dc10 last year....

it almost made me spew........

gross :evil:

I got partially stripped/fully molested by two dirrrrty girls in a club on saturday night :eek: Luckily they were fully agreeable to going back to their hotel before we could be ejected from the club :lol:

N8 said:
I got partially stripped/fully molested by two dirrrrty girls in a club on saturday night :eek: Luckily they were fully agreeable to going back to their hotel before we could be ejected from the club :lol:

Lucky bass!

N8 said:

U Shhhlaaaaaag :lol:

vdubjb said:
Robder said:
Once saw someone getting fisted at Matinee in Space (yes it's true) - Urgh. :x

You sure she wasnt keeping her stash in her gash? :eek:

:eek: Yack! A full on fisting? What was that girl on!

Gash in her stash - sounds like a prison film!

mambobirdette said:
N8 said:

I was a reluctanct victim,, they were the schhhlaaaaags :lol: :p

They were from Birmingham actually and said they were always out in Arcadian, Bambu and Moneypennys.....you might know them :eek: :lol: ;)

Erm..........should I?..........oh go on then...........

.........was back in '79, in my nightclub residency. Behind the decks, full on in front of a full dancefloor :eek: 'Course, nobody knew but us as we were only visible from the above the waist upovers (at least I think nobody knew :lol: ). I had my long 12" on :eek: ..........record vinyl that is :twisted: :lol: .......... Probably one of the most erotic ever :D

In my defence I did marry her the next year, then divorced her 8 years, 2 children and a heap of debts later. :evil:

PS - Forgot to mention, I still get groped every now and then :eek: even at my age. Usually young 18-20 year old girls young enough to be my daughters :D they just don't care these days, but I don't mind. ;) :lol:

people are shagging everywhere in ibiza, in the clubs, on the beach, in the pools, at the bus stops!..... if you wanna do it, do it but do it snidely cos you prob will get kicked out of you get caught :p

N8 said:
mambobirdette said:
N8 said:

I was a reluctanct victim,, they were the schhhlaaaaags :lol: :p

They were from Birmingham actually and said they were always out in Arcadian, Bambu and Moneypennys.....you might know them :eek: :lol: ;)

:eek: :lol:

What are you trying to say :lol:

Back