Set times 2019 - post here anything you've seen

its good but would have made sense to maybe put Honey Dijon and Apollonia in the same room and maybe have Carl Craig closing the main room? Do Apollonia need to play twice? Just give Job Jobse, Carl Craig and Paramida 30 mins more? I know that sometimes it is down to flights etc but these are very small changes.

I’m not going tonight, but assume people will appreciate this....

EAuGEqkX4AEgJ5p

@mr_why that's a cool find, where was that posted?

Been trying to figure out times for week 4 (Maceo Plex, Testpilot, Sasha & John Digweed, Patrice Baumel)

I'm curious what goes on in the main room for 2 hours if everyone's at the terrace?

Been trying to figure out times for week 4 (Maceo Plex, Testpilot, Sasha & John Digweed, Patrice Baumel)

Bäumel will surely open from 22:00 until at least midnight, maybe but later. Then Sasha & Digweed until close.
The big question is the main room. Could go either way, but I would hope Maceo to close.

Appreciate the thoughts!

Hard to tell, indeed! Neither the flyer nor Resident Advisor make it clear, but definitely looking like a good night.

RESISTANCE do tend to list artists in reverse order. So whoever is top of the bill plays last. I'm sure it's not a faultless rule of thumb, but a good gauge nevertheless.

This is the common practice at most clubs according to my experience (apart from residents who tend to have the same spot)

This is the common practice at most clubs according to my experience (apart from residents who tend to have the same spot)

actually, at a lot of the more mainstream nights, the top billed artists plays 3-5am or so, not the last slot

Stage splits for Paradise are
Terrace:
Detlef 23 - 00.30
Stacey Pullen 00.30 - 2
Joseph Capriati 2 - 4
Jamie Jones 4 - 7

Main:
Bobby 23 - 1
Archie Hamilton b2b Rossko 1 - 3
Alan Fitzpatrick 3 - 4.45
Richy Ahmed 4.45 - 7

actually, at a lot of the more mainstream nights, the top billed artists plays 3-5am or so, not the last slot

Yeah, I've noticed this too. Not all places...not just Ibiza. I do like how Resistance specifically states "listed by order" to further confuse things haha

Obviously the 30.08 Carl Cox B-day set times image above is very useful! Still curious where & when it was posted?

Anyone had an idea timetable of Claptone pacha?
I was wondering to go dc10 then pacha forcDanny T set..

Sunday at Bmi
Pete tong guest on deck at 10pm
Pete on deck 8pm

I don't get why you're going to DC-10. After midnight it's very techy and you were just dismissing this party a week ago anyways!

Garden expérience 7pm Midnight
Was Nice last timeTanzman b2b Squillaci
What king Mosco man usually play?
1To please mate
2To Meet mates i be never seen for now since aug 1rd..
NO Worries beside gerd, its techno i dont like at all..

I don't get why you're going to DC-10. After midnight it's very techy and you were just dismissing this party a week ago anyways!

i'm done with the parties, just looking for a place with SUN.Just around the corner or Ibiza?

Ibiza the "Pirate/Hippy" way ? after the "spartan" way o_O (i can't deal with that shit anymore such only 21hours sleeping along ibz closing 17 ,18 days?, i need my 6/8 hours sleeping day, Now :oops:) .

IBZ 2019 YEAR OF NO PARTIES FOR THE PIRATE..... oh....

Last edited:
Those DC10 set times in main room are shocking!! They need to flip that room around. Instead of having a warm up it's as if they want to have a very slow cool down, start at 100mph and by the end be at 10mph!

Back