September on the Island

D

Dj Freedom

Like most sane human beings...Im gonna visit the wicked isand this summer. The difference is my intention to drop straight into the 15th of September.

:rolleyes:

Honestly...as far as Im concerned - the line-ups are amazing and closing parties should be off the hook!.....yet I've been told by a friend that there ain't much of a crowd during mid-September. That can ruin everything sometimes.

Does any of you peeps have any idea how bad..or how different clubbing is in terms of crowd and the island's populaion during mid-September?...
;)

Would appreciate any quick answer...

Freedom

the crowd in september are some of the most up for it people out of the whole season...
most people will be going for it in a big way.....

don't worry i'm sure they'll be nice to you

Thanx Robo

I KNOW they'll be nice...and I promise to be nice to them...
8)

My question was about quantity..not quality, as I know all li'l kids go back home around the end of August.

So...is it like I've ben told?....empty spots on the dance floors during the end-season parties?......IS IT POSSIBLE?! :eek:

Freeeeeedom

Keep it coming

I wanna know more.... :lol:

I'm used to August...and even then there was a rainy dark cold day.
Any1 else has been there during August?.....I gotta make a rather quick decision.

Sooo......whatever you know....weather.....crowd....general mood on the island....your point of view, guys and gals, us REALLY important

Thanx...I promise not to keep the nagging going on for long....

Freedom

Re: Keep it coming

Dj Freedom said:
I wanna know more.... :lol:

I'm used to August...and even then there was a rainy dark cold day.
Any1 else has been there during August?.....I gotta make a rather quick decision.

Sooo......whatever you know....weather.....crowd....general mood on the island....your point of view, guys and gals, us REALLY important

Thanx...I promise not to keep the nagging going on for long....

Freedom

I've been in June, July, August and Sept and imo August is worse month to go. The clubs are sooooo packed you can't move in August, the clubs are still really really busy in September and you tend to get more 'clubbers' there who have gone specifically for Closing Parties. The atmosphere is better in June and Sept cos there are less dicks around.

Occasionally you might have odd cloudy day in Sept, or even odd thunderstorm but they pass in a couple of hours, in fact the weather last August was worse than in September.

HMM BUGGER, WE ARE GOING IN THE FIRST WEEK OF AUGUST+THE SECOND SO WE HOPE FOR THE JULY WEATHER TO CONTINUE FOR A WHILE! LETS HOPE SO!!!

September is an amazing time to go. It' busy but not rammed so you can get a space on the beach and are not squashed in the clubs. There are fewer kids there are the schools are back and the crowd is a lot friendlier and 'up for it'. The weather is a tad cloudy but I still returned with an excellent tan!

we went in June last year, and found there are too many eager workers out there, constantly hounding you as you walk along, it was ok, but by the fourth day of it, it gets a little irritating. We went again in September and I think this is the better time to go, your left with more clubbers than pubbers, and no one to hound you. Clubs are still busy, and still a great atmosphere on the whole.
:lol:
I definately pick September to go

HAHA!! cool thing....as I get all the sun I need and a beach 5 times better just next to where I live...I can live with less than 32 degrees :twisted:

Hey..don't stop, you guys...keep the info flowing. I'm sure Im not the only one who's trying to decide.

thanx for your help. Im an admin of a clubbing board in Israel and a dj, but I never thought this board will be so active. You've got yourself a new friend here

:D

Guy "Freedom"

everyone seems to agree on the same months here

i've been in august two yrs ago and was Rammed but my 1st year so LOVED IT
last year went in july, not as rammed and just as good

going this years in end of aug and sep, and thinking will be just as good as ever

i do prefer not rammed, empty spots on the dance floor, perfect thats where i'll be then! ;) ;)

Went in June last year (1st time - had to beet my 30th B'day!! Talk about feeling you've missed out on something!).
Heading out again on 17th September this year. Litmus test of all those over here seems to suggest wicked people, less boozers and a little more space which is always welcome when such wicked tunes are floating across you.

All the best.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

i'm going end august begining september, went the same time last year..and it was awesome...couldnt' be much different in the middle and end of september..more room to dance but still enuf people to feel the ibiza vibe :) hope that helps

I'm going in September this year for a change - I don't think I'll go back in August again due to how packed the Island is - I like a little space to dance - not that theres gonna be heaps of empty space on the dancefloor, its as Kittens Head put it - busy but not completely rammed.

Theres nothing worse than wanting to go for it when a particular record gets played and finding all you can do is move your arms!!! (GK at Amnesia in August two years ago was like that and spoiled it a little)

Hey Mark..I heard you're aiming for the 15th......Cocoooooon!!

Thats my plan as well :twisted: (they DONT stand a chance)

2001 was a nice year....and back then I was on the island 28/8 till...5/10..or 4....or 3.....count a week!

Seems like there shouldnt be a problem at all.....after all we're talking about 10 days in between, but still - someone managed to freak me out with horror stories.

;) will be cool

Freedom

Who?

Oh..just some drunk person from Mars...just like me!

He startled me...but now I feel better :!:

Back