September on the Island

Dj Freedom said:
Hey Mark..I heard you're aiming for the 15th......Cocoooooon!!

Thats my plan as well :twisted: (they DONT stand a chance)

2001 was a nice year....and back then I was on the island 28/8 till...5/10..or 4....or 3.....count a week!

Seems like there shouldnt be a problem at all.....after all we're talking about 10 days in between, but still - someone managed to freak me out with horror stories.

;) will be cool

Freedom

Yip, Freedom - Cocoon closing - bring it on...

I was there in 2001 too and thought it was my fav year - GK in amnesia with Tall Paul, Fergie and Tiesto was one of the best nights of my life... (although asd I mentioned the place was absolutely rammed full of people)

Also I thought the Radio1 parties outside Mambo and Coastline were brill that year especially when pacha got cancelled at the last minute and all the djs that were supposed to be playing there came and played at the beach :D

Not only did it save a trip to the other side of the Island but also saved on the steep entrance fee - how is it clubs can charge more just cuz Radio1 are there??

Maybe see you there Freedom

Mark

agree with everything barbie says again she's got it down too a tee, september is best exactly for those reasons, august is a nightmare but so many people think its going to be empty in september ITS NOT

Back