September 1st to 15th

well i reckon might be last to post before we go on this one for the guys arriving this weekend , spoke to darran and sunday is lookin BIG! cant wait to meet u all especially the guy travelling for 30 hours to rave it up with us from Oz! see u on the beach! mines a pikey lager from the shop!

last post before i go...cant wait to meet you all out there...going to have some great memories this year i feel as well as some great pictures

well i reckon might be last to post before we go on this one for the guys arriving this weekend , spoke to darran and sunday is lookin BIG! cant wait to meet u all especially the guy travelling for 30 hours to rave it up with us from Oz! see u on the beach! mines a pikey lager from the shop!
well have arrived and yes it was a killer of a trip. see you at bora bora people. will come down on tuesday 4th........

hey all - I am in the middle of my ibiza trip - got back from Carl Cox at Space about 7.30am. still mad with it!

Just to let you know that there was abiut 5 of us from this forum that met on Sunday - crap! Hope the rest of you manage to meet up.

WLS was great and so was last night - too skint to do anymore clubs but then I am not on a "clubbing" holiday anyway!

Will get a review done next week.

Have a good time everyone!

anyone staying in the formentara apts? that wud like to go to cream tomoro night.

paul van dyk
edgar v
gareth wyn

terrace
steve angello
chris lake

the ibiza countdown begins!!!! 4 days to go!! if anyone is unfamiliar of our location!! flags will be dawned from the appartementos!!! EVISSA HERE WE COME!!!!

just got back , massively depressed at being back in the uk , had an AMAZING time , will post up more when im bit more back to reality

For the ppl that we met tho:

SmokinBabe - wicked to meet u on sunday , shame we al got bit split up then we didnt see u rest of the week???

KenG - You are a king amongst men! , we will live on in the memories of all that attended the trainwreck that was me n u dancing at Monza on thursday haha!

Scott/Hans - shame didnt see more of you guys before the last day , scott hope your accident didnt bugger your trip up too much and have a wickid tome in thailand . Hans , best of luck with the book mate .

Darran/Mayuri - was a pleasure being with u guys for 2 weeks , think u saw me at my best and worst! Will speak soon

Think we briefly met a few others but names are escaping me at the mo , hope everyone had / is havin a great time!

Back