See you later Adios Amigos

Fronty

After lurking on the website for a while then joining around 2 1/2 years ago i have finaly decided to quit posting on this board.

To be honest im not going to start slaggin people off or shouting about my reasons why but i have become increasingly frustrated for a while and today has topped it off, i might be a pikey inbred **** and yep i love it.

Today has been a the last straw really.

I know of several other former spotlighters who no longer post due to the same reasons as me.

Thanks to some people who i will stay in contact with its been fun but i suppose everything has there shelf life.

Anybody that wants to stay in contact

Dave.Doughty@talk21.com or msn bigdaveibiza@hotmail.com

Love and peace

Fronty xx

:lol: So you're leaving cos some of us slagged off Fancuilli and Club Class, oh dear, get a sense of humour :rolleyes: :lol:

If I had a little HM strop everytime someone slagged off my taste in music I'd be leaving Spotlight every other day :lol:

Barbie said:
:lol: get a sense of humour :rolleyes: :lol:

I stopped posting for sick months because of your sense of humour:lol: :lol:

For the record though - I hope none of comments caused offence - It's Friday, it's hot and my humour is not all peoples cup of tea - no offence intended...

DJNC said:
For the record though - I hope none of comments caused offence - It's Friday, it's hot and my humour is not all peoples cup of tea - no offence intended...

I think if everybody took offence of what was in the bin then there'd be a hell of a lot of offended people out there :lol:

I don't think you should leave Fronty. Differences of opinion are good and shouldn't be taken too seriously - it's only a messageboard!

Many of us have had disagreements or unpleasant things said. Someone once said they hoped I'd be gang raped down an alleyway :rolleyes: but I'm still here.

I'd be loving the attention if this was me! :eek::lol:

I'm officially never posting on Spotlight again either!

It's the INTERNET! These people aren't your friends, they don't even know you so you shouldn't care what they say!

Beckiboo said:
It's the INTERNET! These people aren't your friends, they don't even know you so you shouldn't care what they say!

You are my friend tho and you call me a northern monkey everyday, I think I'm going to leave as well :cry: :lol:

For goodness sake, why do people feel its paramount to make a big song and dance about them leaving a freaking forum !!!

If your thinking of leaving ... then pi$$ the fcuk off !!!.... creating topics saying "oooo im upset" makes you look like a tart!.

Bye

I'm a reader not a poster, but your posts are quite enjoyable and a bit different from most of the people on here. However, you are making yourself look like a complete twat doing this. It's the mother hubbarding Internet you fool, if nothing else, it's for abusing people and not getting the consequences you would elsewhere. Granted, there are some complete **** pieces here but don't let them stop you. I, for one, enjoy your posts. If you wanna be a nonce then see you later pal.

Bonjour,

Don x

Beckiboo said:
True, it is just an Internet message board.

But I think that distance... the impersonal nature of print... allows some people to forget that behind these words are real people with feelings.

I've learned to take it less seriously over the couple of years I've been posting here. It was a hard process, to be honest. Now, I hope, I can take it as well as I can give it :twisted:

You come on here because you want to chat with people who share some similar interests in other countries around the world. We've had regulars on here from Brazil to Australia, the US to Finland, and of course, a large number of people from the UK. All of us here because we love music, dancing and one little Spanish island.

I guess my point is that people, especially our London contingent, shouldn't forget that there are people on here from other towns, cities and countries with different views, cultures and, especially, senses of humour. You're not better than they are, nor are they better than you. People need to show a bit of respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess my point is that people, especially our London contingent, shouldn't forget that there are people on here from other towns, cities and countries with different views, cultures and, especially, senses of humour. You're not better than they are, nor are they better than you. People need to show a bit of respect.[/QUOTE]

I'm better than everyone actually Morb. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back