Secret Santa

Barbie

I was trying to do a poll on whether people love/loathe Secret Santa but I can't seem to do polls today :confused:

So I'll just say I funking hate the stupid idea of it and whoever invented it should be shot :spank:

I have to buy for a woman late 50s, rough as arseholes, smokes like a chimney and has defo flattened some grass in her time. loves the banter and is pretty sound.

i have a lady to spend, any ideas???

something along the lines of old bag/old hag i was thinking.:confused:

I was trying to do a poll on whether people love/loathe Secret Santa but I can't seem to do polls today :confused:

So I'll just say I funking hate the stupid idea of it and whoever invented it should be shot :spank:

hate it too.

picked out the boss... bought hims some juggling boobs. (yes he is that simple)

hate it too.

picked out the boss... bought hims some juggling boobs. (yes he is that simple)

If I'd worked somewhere for a long time it might not be so bad but I'm a funking freelancer, I've been here for a funking month, I don't even know half the people's names let alone anything about them - just leave me alone and let me do my job while the rest of you ponce about with your gay work games :spank:

I have to buy for a woman late 50s, rough as arseholes, smokes like a chimney and has defo flattened some grass in her time. loves the banter and is pretty sound.

i have a lady to spend, any ideas???

something along the lines of old bag/old hag i was thinking.:confused:

5536400799697_med.jpg

Our Secret Santa got really political one year and now we have to do it completely anonymously - so you don't even know if you're buying for a woman or a man. :confused: I protest about the whole thing every year but no one else wants to scrap it. :rolleyes: Last year, in protest, I bought one of the those horrible mugs with a chippendale type wearing a thong on it and the thong disappears when you put the coffee in and I made sure a straight man picked it out.

Our Secret Santa got really political one year and now we have to do it completely anonymously - so you don't even know if you're buying for a woman or a man. :confused: .

You work in local government don't you Miss G?:lol:

It's like a competition with the tabloids to see who can be most easily offended.:lol:

Our Secret Santa got really political one year and now we have to do it completely anonymously - so you don't even know if you're buying for a woman or a man. :confused: I protest about the whole thing every year but no one else wants to scrap it. :rolleyes: Last year, in protest, I bought one of the those horrible mugs with a chippendale type wearing a thong on it and the thong disappears when you put the coffee in and I made sure a straight man picked it out.

Eh :confused: I don't understand - so you have to buy a present when you don't even know who you're buying it for - that's taking Secret Santa to the next level :lol:

basically the secret santa in our office is an anonymous chance to have a go at all the freaks that work in local govt. without the fear of losing your job due to bullying or not being equality/equal opps conscious.

If you think that's bad...next Tuesday I have the secret santa with the winter wonderland party to attend.....my outfit just arrived:

fd6e_1_b.JPG

Eh :confused: I don't understand - so you have to buy a present when you don't even know who you're buying it for - that's taking Secret Santa to the next level :lol:

You could take it further and then hide the presents too!:lol:

I ended up with a teddy calendar one year, and a cuddly teddy and a box of little wines last year.
Bit disappointed when I had put the effort in to totally embarass the person I bought for.
Wont be doing it this year! No one can be bothered.

basically the secret santa in our office is an anonymous chance to have a go at all the freaks that work in local govt. without the fear of losing your job due to bullying or not being equality/equal opps conscious.

So if you can't be traced you can buy the most offensive gift you can! :lol:

Back