Sasha: Secret Warehouse party: London

Grego, can you please clarify that you're talking about the devastating effect you have on women before everyone thinks I go around knocking myself out with GHB. :lol:

babs has clarified above.;) :lol:

and can i just clarify that is was her that came up with this tag before people somehow think i christened myself with it.:rolleyes: :lol:

nothing to do with the g effect, I was simply tied, it was hot, it had been a long arduous day and night and I wanted forty winks...

Im sure it'll be pointless, but if anyone knows of anyone who cant make it to this theres a mate who would love to go..

cheers.

i've even heard he may pay over the odds too ;)

If anyone still wants tickets for this there's a record shop on Poland Street (off Oxford Street) with some tickets now available. They've bumped the price up to £22, but still worth it I reckon!!

If anyone still wants tickets for this there's a record shop on Poland Street (off Oxford Street) with some tickets now available. They've bumped the price up to £22, but still worth it I reckon!!

Have we been told where this Sasha warehouse thingy is yet :confused:

Is it the same one that secretsundaze use and Eric Prydz is using this Saturday daytime??

Dunno, I've not seen or heard anything about the venue. Hopefully it will be a different venue, might spoil it a bit if it's somewhere that's already been used.

Cheers, im trying to get rid of them now :lol:

this will be held at Hearn Street Car Park (Off Curtain Road), Shoreditch

How was the Manchester warehouse party?? A friend texted me Saturday daytime and said it was quite probably the best Sasha set he's ever heard EVER :eek:

LONDON SECRET GIG DETAILS
Sasha’s secret gig in London on Saturday, 16 December will be held at Hearn Street Car Park (Off Curtain Road), Shoreditch, London, EC2 3LS. From Sasha's site:

The nearest tube is Liverpool Street. For bus and tube routes check here. Doors open at 8:30 pm and ticket holders are advised to arrive by 9:00 pm to avoid queuing. The event will finish at 4:00 am and there will be an after party at Plastic People until 9:00 am. A few advance tickets are still available from Phonica Records and a very small handful tickets will be available at the door.

Anyone know anything about the venue??

My friend was there the other week for another night and said it was a really good venue. One thing tho which you'll probably know and from the experience of the Eric Prydz warehouse party this wkend just gone it's best to get there early cos organisation of these things isn't sometimes as good as in a normal club. Fortunately Prydz was pretty well organised, altho there was the annoying drinks vouchers thing :spank: and the queue for the cloakroom at the end was a mare so we just sat down with a drink til it cleared.

Back