Sasha: Secret Warehouse party: London

for sasha fans......he is also playing at The Warehouse Project - Manchester on Dec8th (see ya there!8) 8) 8)) and at Shindig on Dec 9th.

I was wondering how long it would take for you to pop up ;)

I was thinking exactly the same thing :lol:

Rach are you up for this, I should imagine Deep and Dish will be, will you promise to control yourself this time tho and not faint at Sasha's feet :lol: ;)

I was thinking exactly the same thing :lol:

Rach are you up for this, I should imagine Deep and Dish will be, will you promise to control yourself this time tho and not faint at Sasha's feet :lol: ;)

she'll be fine seeing how the G-effect won't be in operation.;) :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Sasha effect has nothing on the G-effect does it :lol: ;)

i think i'm baggsying jon's as well as the impact of the G-effect, it doesn't matter if i was directly responsible - it still happened............so thereby, the logic that it is the G-effect still holds.;) :lol:

i think i'm baggsying jon's as well as the impact of the G-effect, it doesn't matter if i was directly responsible - it still happened............so thereby, the logic that it is the G-effect still holds.;) :lol:

:lol: Fortunately I'm immune to the G- effect :lol: ;)

I'm not sure what to do. Having seen Sasha @ Space, Ibiza and recently @ Bestival I find he's always a mixed bag. At Bestival he was shocking. Thoughts please before I spend £15 on a ticket...

I'm not sure what to do. Having seen Sasha @ Space, Ibiza and recently @ Bestival I find he's always a mixed bag. At Bestival he was shocking. Thoughts please before I spend £15 on a ticket...

Sneaky they've put the price up by £5 since I got our yesterday.

I've not been a fan of Sasha for the last few years and thought his best days were long gone......but I saw him @ X Central a couple of months ago and he was excellent - def back to his best :D

:lol: Fortunately I'm immune to the G- effect :lol: ;)

i dunno, after throwing your sunglasses about, you were then struggling to stay upright for the best part of 5 hours. so in theory the G-effect impacted but you had a pillar for support, thats cheating!:spank: :lol:

i dunno, after throwing your sunglasses about, you were then struggling to stay upright for the best part of 5 hours. so in theory the G-effect impacted but you had a pillar for support, thats cheating!:spank: :lol:

:lol: Damn, you've sussed me out :lol:

Gutted ill miss this as im away on holidays for xmas/new years so cant make it,this would be spectacular Sasha playing an old skool set8)

she'll be fine seeing how the G-effect won't be in operation.;) :lol: :lol:

Grego, can you please clarify that you're talking about the devastating effect you have on women before everyone thinks I go around knocking myself out with GHB. :lol:

Grego, can you please clarify that you're talking about the devastating effect you have on women before everyone thinks I go around knocking myself out with GHB. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I came to the conclusion that everytime Grego has met any of my friends (you @ X Central, Jon @ WLS Closing) they end up on the floor so that's the Grego (G) effect :lol:

Back