Sasha & Digweed Reunited

Just been reading through the comments on Sasha's post. Someone put the subscription messege on and it has safehouse management as the address. So maybe pointing towards them playing a Tuesday at space possibly?!

[QUOTE="dantboy, post: 85john-digweed-sasha-world-tour
reading through the comments on Sasha's post. Someone put the subscription messege on and it has safehouse management as the address. So maybe pointing towards them playing a Tuesday at space possibly?![/QUOTE]

http://www.6am-group.com/john-digweed-sasha-world-tour

According to this they're playing Space Sunday June 12th and Carl Cox Revolution July 12th!!

Is this all an elaborate April fools joke? Why are these listings not on Spotlight? Stivi, Macrackin, please help us!!

Tried signing up on that link and it says subscription should be confirmed via email they will send. But on 2 separate email addresses no confirmation link received. Something isn;t working clearly - I wonder if it's an elaborate joke !

It does say at the bottom of the linked article...

Published: April 1st, 2016 – April Fools Day

I think their original announcement is real, all other sources with dates are April fools

Just been reading through the comments on Sasha's post. Someone put the subscription messege on and it has safehouse management as the address. So maybe pointing towards them playing a Tuesday at space possibly?!
the reason why it has safehouse mentioned is that safehouse are John's management...

There we go then, I knew there would be some connection. They both play Carl cox during the summer so fingers crossed they play b2b

This is on both artists Facebook pages so surely there is done truth behind all the smoke and mirrors?

Yep....

CfgMKX_XIAE08La

Got tix for the 9th just in case they don't do much else. Definitely not camping over for the weekend tho' ! No sound restrictions there so as daytime options go it's probably worth the trip :cool:.

if you had checked the domain registrar for the announcement website back on April 1st you'd have seen it lead to the Social Festival ;-)

Back