Sasha & Digweed Reunited

mr_why

Im out of London at the moment but I'm hearing from some (mashed up) friends (so may be nuts) that Sasha & Digweed reunited last night at the Bedrock night at Ministry in London! Must be first time in 10+ years?

10 years, I didn't realise it was so long.
Why DID they fall out btw ?

Don't quote me on the 10 years, but must be almost that. The thing for me is that Digweed is now a much much better DJ. He's got better the last 10 years IMO.

Also..... In other news Guy Gerber replaced Maceo at Fabric last night due to personal reasons.

Last time I saw Sasha was DC10 September 2014, and he was brilliant (though I was in a good place).

I'm more a Digweed man these days as he's just so consistent unlike Sasha.

I was there :)

There were rumours in the club that Sasha was about and then when he came into the booth at 4 ish some couldn't quite believe it. Played till close around 7. Really great b2b set.

I reckon many of the crowd didn't even realise!

I would agree that Digweed is a better dj these days but I think Sasha's productions are a lot better. I think their differing styles would compliment each other nicely too.

Great to see two djs who been around since the early days still on top of their game though. legends

Would have gone to this if country so bit gutted when I saw that this had happened. As others said Diggers is much more consistent and playing some good stuff and Sasha put me off him after I saw a disasterous B2B with Zabelia at Space about 5 years ago. He looked like he couldn't be arsed and just kept walking off

I was there although I did'nt realise it was Sasha as the main room was so full of smoke all night, I just saw another silhouette next to Digweed and thought it was a sound engineer sorting something out!

Anyway it was absolutely relentless from 3am onwards, best set i've heard in years if not ever!

Back