sasha at pacha

That was indeed a most amasing nite, Sasha was unbfunkinglievable. How could any dj follow that performance? But in fairness we thought Tongy played brilliantly until letting Sasha back in near the end. Spoke to a few guys outside on the terrace who claimed to be Sasha experts, they all agreed it was the best set they had ever heard Sasha play.

I have been converted, Sasha is god.

RE: Sasha

Good to hear the great man rocked it, had to go home that day (Fri 5th) I was sick.

Did anyone go check out James Holden at Slinky in Privilege?

James Holden wasnt at Privilege.

I too thought Sasha was amazing, Yeke Yeke was amazing!!

He also played Age Of Love- Age of Love, tune!!

Didnt think much of Pete Tong, i know he was playing after Sasha, but he should have kept up the tempo a bit, just couldnt get in to it.

Saw Pete Tong at Pacha last year at Perfecto, played an amazing set and everyone was given sparklers, so shame, for me, he wasnt up to much this year

Pete Tong should have played first really imo

Did James Holden not turn up or was he cancelled?
He was meant to be playing with John 00 Fleming @ Slinky.

He's the best DJ I've seen this year, and that included Sasha, Diggers etc...

HelenW said:
James Holden wasnt at Privilege.

I too thought Sasha was amazing, Yeke Yeke was amazing!!

He also played Age Of Love- Age of Love, tune!!

Didnt think much of Pete Tong, i know he was playing after Sasha, but he should have kept up the tempo a bit, just couldnt get in to it.

Saw Pete Tong at Pacha last year at Perfecto, played an amazing set and everyone was given sparklers, so shame, for me, he wasnt up to much this year

Pete Tong should have played first really imo

Age of Love, glad someone else noticed that to...at first I thought it had being my imagination...Sasha dropped that track at Twilo in NY for a new year's eve party and everyone lost it.
:D

Sasha was good for the first hour i would say , because after the hour me and my missus had to sit down and try and get our heads around what he was doing however we did enjoy the night.

Just listened to the teaser of Yeke Yeke from the news section and I was back in Pacha - spine tingling memories.

The definate highlight of my intermitent clubbing experiences.

Hail Sasha, the 2nd coming - Pacha 5th September 2003

Nah, and I would be amazed if you get one. The only place I can think where it might be is www.djmixes2k.com. They have a load of mixes that you never usually get, but they only put them up for 10 days, and the last time I checked it wasnt there, but you never know....
Chester

I've went off Sasha for ages but his Creamfields set was amazing, he seems to really be on form at the moment! I'll be seeing him early November, can't wait ! :D

Luke Chable - Ride is an awesome tune like!

Back