Sasha apologies for missing the We Love... opening @ Space

If Sasha told me to calm down during a set I'd tell him to f*ck off, plain and simple. You want to be playing music you love, end of story.

I've heard that story of Sasha telling James Zabeila to tone it down as it was getting too hard for Sasha to mix into. If I was Zabeila I'd have made it harder to see what he can do. But Zabeila is technically under Sasha's wing as he's signed to his dj agency and Sasha has given him the break he has had, but could walk away easily now. ;)

some of you guys are making him out to be a right grouch?! iv made him laught his head off, and iv had a kind of convo with him, he seems a sound enuff bloke to me!.

We made him laugh at gc sss a couple of years back, in the chemical generation arena. Everyone including sasha, had their serious heads on, so we started pulling faces at him, whilst jumping about like a load of looneys :D i started waving liek mad at him to get his attention, and then shouted summet silly, and he laughed his head off and shook his head, and he kept looking back at us all and nodding his head at us, and grinnig!

the time i met him, was at cream (liverpool) id won soem vip tickets, and saw him walk past us, so obviously went over and shook his hand, and commented how much we buzzed off him, he was wrecked out of his head, and staggering about :lol: but he was still being friendly, and smiling all the way!. he then later on approached us, and asked if he could nick a ciggy off us!

crispy*duck! said:
the time i met him, was at cream (liverpool) id won soem vip tickets, and saw him walk past us, so obviously went over and shook his hand, and commented how much we buzzed off him, he was wrecked out of his head, and staggering about :lol: but he was still being friendly, and smiling all the way!.

hence the fact he off head while he was having a laugh... ;)

perhaps the sasha website should have a section like the trains

Percentage of Sasha gigs attended this year
Percentage of Sasha gigs attended on time this year

anyway - hes still class and if your are going to Space, you should go for the atmosphere, the music and the people - not just 1 dj who might be there....

.....unless that 1 dj is King of Space, Steve Lawler :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

gecko2 said:
If I was Zabeila I'd have made it harder to see what he can do.

That's what Danny Howells did when I went to see him and Digweed and Digweed just took it to the next level, banging tech house. it was a brilliant set, that's what a truly great DJ should do!

is that true?!?!?! he's a lazy bastard! i heard he was driving along in his car and crashed into a horse... and then the horse fell asleep on the bonnet! ;) :D ;) :D :lol:

Back