Sankeys

thanks Stivi , I heard some terrible stories from Sankeys last year about people being owed money and the new management take-over isn't said to be settling old debts.
could get moody...

Certain someone posting about dates for Sankeys opening quoting Spotlight:twisted:

what we posted is the actual wording of sankeys's own and official press release that was sent out...I put the full press release in the forums here in the confirmed line ups thread about sankeys opening.

ah well.

thanks Stivi , I heard some terrible stories from Sankeys last year about people being owed money and the new management take-over isn't said to be settling old debts.
could get moody...

I doubt the new owners were dumb enough to buy a place where they are on the hook for old debts. Probably doesn’t matter for the workers that got screwed though, they want their money.

I doubt the new owners were dumb enough to buy a place where they are on the hook for old debts. Probably doesn’t matter for the workers that got screwed though, they want their money.
The new owners have kept the 'Sankeys' name though. So not very clever if youre not planning on paying the people that 'Sankeys' owe money to...

Assume Sankeys won’t be open Saturday 26th of May given limited information released?

Trying to make plans for after Ants/Ushuaïa and would be obvious cost effective option in walking distance.

Might just go big and go to Elrow/Amnesia.

I see some of their lineups having DJs on the “rooftop terrace”.

Did they always play music up there?

there was a pre-opening BBQ on sankeys's rooftop yesterday to which we briefly went.

the LAB has a new sound system and is looking a tiny bit different too.

not sure I understand what you mean.

the basement? yes that will open.

The downstairs loos... I mean the ones in Spektrum (?). Last time they were closed or had become a staff area. PIA if you have you to cut through that busy dancefloor and wobble upstairs.

The downstairs loos... I mean the ones in Spektrum (?). Last time they were closed or had become a staff area. PIA if you have you to cut through that busy dancefloor and wobble upstairs.

aah now I get it.

not sure tbh. I am pretty sure @white_isle_calling will be going tonight so maybe he can report back. but maybe the spektrum isn't open tonight so possibly we cannot go and check even.

Back